Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Look at all those new, fun toys to play with!
Yeah, it's nice to finally get the wheels out of the boxes. I'm going to try to get the tires mounted on them tomorrow so that when I get the GTS back I can start fitting them. I'd really like to have them and the air dam fully installed over the weekend. :)

Oh heavens no! That sounds horrible! I'd l8ke to spend some quality time with my girls instead...
Jill and Rosey?

Me and da boys are going to hang out this weekend. Supposed to hit 85 Sunday.

Sounds nice! We are heading to the wifes parents to spend the weekend. Havent been up there since Christmas. I drink a lot of Keystone with her dad out in the garage looking at manly stuff. LOL

What, your not going to spend time with the family on Easter weekend??? LOL
Oh but I am! Me and my family of Mopars! 5.7L Hemi, 6.1L Hemi and a 5.9L Magnum... all V8s and 1185 HP between them! If I fire them all up at the same time it sounds like a sweet symphony of power...:D

Mopar House.jpg

Who Knew??? Turns out they are worth money.. Sold right quick like...
A buck fiddy? Nice!

I don't feel so bad about scraping my drums now...probably only worth $25 by themselves without being cleaned up compared to the condition your complete set was in.

Ack! There's a hole in my garage where my car used to be!

Garage hole.jpg

Last look at the old stance before the new torsion bars get installed. I can't wait to get her back tomorrow!

Torsion bar day.jpg

Yeah, it startles me a little whenever I go out there and the car is gone. That's why I took the pic because my first thought is "Ack! Where's the car?" when I open the door. LOL!
I have bad dreams about that. Stop over to the storage garage and the cars are gone. Worse yet, I bought and stashed cars in different places and I can't remember where I put them. (which I haven't). LOL

Those are really close to what Im running for height, but over 1" wider for the rears.
TMM is running a 255/60 in the rear and that's about as snug as you can get stock. I currently have 225/60 in the rear and the 245/60 should fit nicely with comfortable room to spare.

I chose the 215/65 for the front because it gave me a maximum tread width for the section width. It's surprising how much the tread with varies with aspect ratio.

The 215/70 has a section width of 8.7" and a tread width of 6.5". Go to a 215/65 and it has the same section width but the tread width jumps to 7.1".

TMM is running a 255/60 in the rear and that's about as snug as you can get stock. I currently have 225/60 in the rear and the 245/60 should fit nicely with comfortable room to spare.
OOPS last one isn't mine. :rofl::rofl:
001.jpg
010 (2).jpg
12974302_822613804510181_6090827792961254663_n.jpg

do you know what the flash time is? that seems awfully quick. the paint I'm buying for my dart shows a minimum of 60 minute flash time between coats

This is what i'd do, I'd test it on a test panel until you figure out the cause. I'm not a professional painter by any means what so ever, I've only painted one vehicle and it turned out ok, but there was a lot of practice done on test panels until I figured out how to stop the orange peel I was getting.
The 15 min was when I came back to start second coat of clear. Fish eyes already there. I waited 2.5 hours after color before clear. Talked to a paint rep this morning at NAPA, small town, NAPA is the paint jobber. Said I didn't I didn't let the color flash long enough, He told me 12 hours minimum to out gas. Needless to say we had words about his 12 hour flash time between color and clear. I told him since when do you need 12 hours to out gas on base coat clear coat. Then handed him the can and had him point out in the directions where it says that. That's information I could have used. Needless to say I think he was just trying to say anything to get out of the conversation. Went into Denver and bought PPG, shall see what happens.

-
Back