Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks. So the threads are on the door bracket. Not good.
Tim, The hole in the door where that pin engages has NO threads. That post that is on the longest part of the frame, simply drops into a hole inside the door frame and is retained with a nut. That part of the window frame simply aligns the rear of the assembly. In fact, if you look at the pin where it goes through your frame assembly, it should have a piece of foam wrapped around it to keep it from vibrating. At the upper end of that leg , and just below and to the rear of the window opening, there is a pinch bracket, with a slot in it. That is what retains the vent assembly in the rear from up and down movement. There is a bolt in that area that gets tightened after the assembly is in place to achieve this. 68's are the same, I just did mine recently. @Mopar Tim

Good morning folks!

Wonderful day in southwestern Sweden today! Sunny with high summer clouds, high 80:ies, warm breeze and big confirmation party tonight!

First we have to endure three hours in church but I suppose you have to take the bad with the good.

Good morning folks!

Wonderful day in southwestern Sweden today! Sunny with high summer clouds, high 80:ies, warm breeze and big confirmation party tonight!

First we have to endure three hours in church but I suppose you have to take the bad with the good.

Three hours. I doubt I could stay awake that long. Just being honest.

I remember my confirmation. My sister has the picture. About seventy five of us lined up kneeling at the alter.
You can pic me right out. They had us take off or jackets. Why I don't know, but I'm the only one wearing suspenders to hold up my pants.
I was a skinny no hips kid back then. Still have no hips, just a big belly.

Some how Wolfie you always make me laugh about something. I can see that picture in my mind and I was probably in it but wandering off to get in trouble. During our Confirmation classes I got caught climbing up into the Organ pipes. In behind the ones you could see were ladders up to all these different pipes.

Three hours. I doubt I could stay awake that long. Just being honest.
To be fair, it's a 1-hour presentation by the kids which should be fun, then a 1-hour mingle session - which I'll probably flee, I loathe mingling - and then a 1-hour ceremony, the actual thing.

Oh, and it's only 77 F. Perfect. :)

Some how Wolfie you always make me laugh about something. I can see that picture in my mind and I was probably in it but wandering off to get in trouble. During our Confirmation classes I got caught climbing up into the Organ pipes. In behind the ones you could see were ladders up to all these different pipes.

Yep mom as pissed they made us take off our nice white jackets. All she bitched about all day was how much my outfit cost. Then she took off with all my gift money and emptied my savings account two months later. Didn't see her for ten years but, that's another story.

Yep mom as pissed they made us take off our nice white jackets. All she bitched about all day was how much my outfit cost. Then she took off with all my gift money and emptied my savings account two months later. Didn't see her for ten years but, that's another story.
Good Grief Man

She what?!

Wow.

Storms (Thunder, lightning Rain) woke this man on the hill up, it's a nasty morning :BangHead:

-
Back