Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The boys are putting a tune on the Bee.

View attachment 1715051309
Nice!

They need to add some beefier rear tires while they are at it... :D

Bee tune 1.jpg

@Ddaddy, I also picked up some more rods and jets for the carb... I think I figured out the falling on its face deal... I had a junk carb here that had an accelerator pump from the 1407, 1411 carbs. That cured 85% of it... So I just order a pump from a 1412-1413 carbs. Its got a stiffer spring and stronger pump shot.. I also have a nozzle from that carb that Im going to drill larger until I can cure some of it with out giving a full pump shot. Lots of crap to do... So tell me... Why am I in the house?? LOL
Cause you're out of energy like me.

@Ddaddy, I also picked up some more rods and jets for the carb... I think I figured out the falling on its face deal... I had a junk carb here that had an accelerator pump from the 1407, 1411 carbs. That cured 85% of it... So I just order a pump from a 1412-1413 carbs. Its got a stiffer spring and stronger pump shot.. I also have a nozzle from that carb that Im going to drill larger until I can cure some of it with out giving a full pump shot. Lots of crap to do... So tell me... Why am I in the house?? LOL
I figured the pump was what was causing it.

@dukeboy_318 Heading North this weekend to my parents.. Going to be bringing all the guns up.. 3 of them being AR's that we have never fired before.... Kind of nervous as 2 of them I built but no reason they should be a problem.

@dukeboy_318 Heading North this weekend to my parents.. Going to be bringing all the guns up.. 3 of them being AR's that we have never fired before.... Kind of nervous as 2 of them I built but no reason they should be a problem.
Lube them up good, you'll be fine. Go thru the break in process and you'll be fine

In a nut shell, you clean after every shot for say 10-20 rounds, then every other shot for 20-30 rounds. Repeat for a total of 100-150 rounds

Well that is just grand, being I have no idea who made my barrels... I'll just do some searching and see what I can find out.
See my above post.... that's the milspec recommendations so unless you're running a fancy fancy barrel, just do that and you'll be fine. Reason is that during the rifling process and such , there can be tiny little burs and nicks , cleaning it as such after each shot helps smooth those out

Well, they're keeping my BIL in the hospital for at least a few more days. He really messed himself up and was at risk of destroying his kidneys. Dumbass.

I usually clean them when I get home.. Guess Im used to deer hunting when you would hunt for 3 weeks and never clean the gun and that was out in the elements all day.
I'm betting you didn't put a lot of rounds through it in that 3 weeks.

hahaha depended on my age.. At first I would shoot a box thru the gun. The older I got and learned to control my breathing and self your right it was only a couple rounds.
Never fired more than 1 round on a deer...... and I even got 2 deer somehow with one shot....... I'm a cheap *** I don't shoot unless I can hit the target

Never fired more than 1 round on a deer...... and I even got 2 deer somehow with one shot....... I'm a cheap *** I don't shoot unless I can hit the target
Yep 1 round as I got older... When I was 11 to probably 14 or so I would get buck fever and couldnt control my excitment. I usually missed and it took a couple rounds.

So. ive decided I'm getting out of the Guard. Let the young guys carry the torch.

-
Back