Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep 1 round as I got older... When I was 11 to probably 14 or so I would get buck fever and couldnt control my excitment. I usually missed and it took a couple rounds.
My brother in one weekend unloaded 44 rounds and scored 0 hits. At the age of 22

How many years do you have in?

Holy hell! That is bad! LOL

12 in September. But i keep getting random dizzy spells since the suspected siezure. I'd be a burden to them. Besides if I get put in meds , I'll be forced to notify them and it's an instant med board and most likely medical discharge

12 in September. But i keep getting random dizzy spells since the suspected siezure. I'd be a burden to them. Besides if I get put in meds , I'll be forced to notify them and it's an instant med board and most likely medical discharge
Well that is a good point, it might be a good thing to consider it...

Well that is a good point, it might be a good thing to consider it...
Yeah. Sometimes, life tells you to go down a certain path and other times, won't let you go down the path you want. Plus, I'm burnt out. If you count my guard time plus the Civil Air Patrol time, I've been wearing a Military uniform in an official capacity since 1999.

Some guys didn't even know what the patches and hook were for and would just use a bore brush when cleaning and wipe the outside down with lube. :BangHead:

Some guys didn't even know what the patches and hook were for and would just use a bore brush when cleaning and wipe the outside down with lube. :BangHead:
Yep. I had a guy one time at a range, had a brand new shot gun, a pump Winchester 12 gauge, kept jamming. Dude was getting pissed. Walked up, asked if I could help, out some CLP on her and thing ran flawless from there on. Showed him how to clean and lube it. He was thrilled

Wow, I just heard that the company I used to work for just did another round of layoffs. 90% of the remaining staff was cut and they were given nearly nothing for severance. 6 years of service only got a 4 week severance. Up to 3 years service got 2 weeks. No healthcare coverage either. Insurance runs out at the end of the month.

Pricks.

Wow, I just heard that the company I used to work for just did another round of layoffs. 90% of the remaining staff was cut and they were given nearly nothing for severance. 6 years of service only got a 4 week severance. Up to 3 years service got 2 weeks. No healthcare coverage either. Insurance runs out at the end of the month.

Pricks.
Pretty sure cobra law says otherwise......

about a 12"er - me not a big fan of the GDed things either - especially when they show up on the living room chair! to myself... Is that a.... :wtf: outloud SNAKE!! :lol: - BOOM - wife GONE :rofl:

That is pretty sad.

Yep. I had a guy one time at a range, had a brand new shot gun, a pump Winchester 12 gauge, kept jamming. Dude was getting pissed. Walked up, asked if I could help, out some CLP on her and thing ran flawless from there on. Showed him how to clean and lube it. He was thrilled

CLP is some great stuff! Hard to find but damn good!

about a 12"er - me not a big fan of the GDed things either - especially when they show up on the living room chair! to myself... Is that a.... :wtf: outloud SNAKE!! :lol: - BOOM - wife GONE :rofl:
I'd save ya Mike... I enjoy handling and playing with them.. At work they had a 12' Burmese python, weighted over 100lbs. She loved guys and I always had the chore of taking her out of her cage.. They would let her slither up and down the halls

So your boots and socks are wet again?? Kinda like you pissed in your own boots?? hahaha
nah , ok today, put a new brass hose end on. There was a plastic POS on there that leaked all over. Crouched down, hose up, water down to the elbow dripping all over kind of thing.

-
Back