Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Jeez, heavy rain and boomers here. It looks like a wash-out from now thru Monday.

Figures, I'm off from work thru then. :(

Good bass fishing on Oklahoma lakes. I'll be tickled to just catch a buzz!
I'm jealous, bass fishing is one of my absolute favorite things to do. I haven't been in years, but I used to go at least 3 times a week back when I had my boat. 2 nights after work and then again on the weekend.

I can understand that, but I'm curious why it makes you tear up? Can you say why?
Yes it just hits home. My unit took some heavy hits over there. Some by the very sniper he eliminated with the 2100 yard shot. But ultimately it was the community along the roads in the pouring rain in honor of him. Gives me the sense that people still care.

Yes it just hits home. My unit took some heavy hits over there. Some by the very sniper he eliminated with the 2100 yard shot. But ultimately it was the community along the roads in the pouring rain in honor of him. Gives me the sense that people still care.
I get that. I remind myself often that people do still care...just not always.

I get that. I remind myself often that people do still care...just not always.
Yeah I may finally do what I've been avoiding for years and go visit my buddy. He didn't make it home

Last edited:
When I left the boys were about to take the top off the carb to lean it out a bit. My eyes are still burning and my clothes reek of rich exhaust. Mopar Joe had it on the dyno and thought it could just be plug and play. I guess not.

-
Back