Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When I left the boys were about to take the top off the carb to lean it out a bit. My eyes are still burning and my clothes reek of rich exhaust. Mopar Joe had it on the dyno and thought it could just be plug and play. I guess not.

Did you see where I put bigger rear tires on it?

Bee tune 1.jpg

Early Good morning. I'm up again at 3-4 am. Getting to be a bad habit. I'll get drowsy pretty soon and fall back to sleep.

Early Good morning. I'm up again at 3-4 am. Getting to be a bad habit. I'll get drowsy pretty soon and fall back to sleep.
I hear yea bro, I am trying to find something to put my mind on and this seems to be the best thing for me to kick start my brain , I did crash early last night, 8:30 pm.

My wife said Thank God It's Friday, she is off today and heading out to be with two friends all day hitting sales and enjoying some good fellowship.
Buddy and I have a list of todo's to get dun :wtf::wtf:, it's my Monday today :BangHead:..... Good morning :steering::steering:

No Scamper this morning? He did say he would be off (more than usual). We're NFG when he's not at work...

Wet overnight here, but breeze drying it out now. Just seeing chance of stray showers , but should be pretty nice through Sunday.
I'll be playing with the cuda. Repaint the bay again. Then lower it on to the motor and suspension.
Bought four cars at the auction yesterday. Three chargers and a impala. Sold one charger and the impala before I even had a chance to load them on the flat beds. Flipped them to a dealer that showed up late. Fast $800.00

I'll be playing with the cuda. Repaint the bay again. Then lower it on to the motor and suspension.
Bought four cars at the auction yesterday. Three chargers and a impala. Sold one charger and the impala before I even had a chance to load them on the flat beds. Flipped them to a dealer that showed up late. Fast $800.00
As in '06+ chargers?

As in '06+ chargers?

Yes. 06 has drivers side body damage. I have the parts for that. The 07 is a hemi but dowdy run recovered theft. I have that 06 drive train and gut so hope it's something I can fix cheap. I may keep that one for myself.

Well time to roll.

Yes. 06 has drivers side body damage. I have the parts for that. The 07 is a hemi but dowdy run recovered theft. I have that 06 drive train and gut so hope it's something I can fix cheap. I may keep that one for myself.

Well time to roll.
My drivers seat upholstery is torn, was looking for one in yard a while back. I haven't really searched, but at least around here they don't get into the junk yards. Only saw one and it was wrong style seat. Hemi car he had just received. Pretty sure he sold the whole car soon after.

My drivers seat upholstery is torn, was looking for one in yard a while back. I haven't really searched, but at least around here they don't get into the junk yards. Only saw one and it was wrong style seat. Hemi car he had just received. Pretty sure he sold the whole car soon after.
I'm trying to find a set too

Yeah. It kills my plans to paint the inside of the garage. I need to pull everything out to do it...but not in this weather. *sigh*

I guess I gotta figure out something else to get done.
damn rain is screwing up my delivery plan for my BIL's scooter - - I was going to load it up in the bed of the truck and deliver it in one piece but nooooo, now I'm going to have to break it down and try to get it inside the cab and then re-assemble it when I get up there *sigh* - it would have been kinda cool to simply "drive" it off the back.

-
Back