Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So did you buy any? I'd have lived with the not so bright one for a week and ordered them online.
yea - I had it apart (the grill has to come off!!) because the f-ing bulb wouldn't go back in and I wasn't putting it back together without new ones

I am shunned from scampy I see from the 140 magnets I gave out at Carlisle, he must have gotten feedback, Hey @Ddaddy had them made I was just the distributor!

I am shunned from scampy I see from the 140 magnets I gave out at Carlisle, he must have gotten feedback, Hey @Ddaddy had them made I was just the distributor!
Whats wrong with giving out free stuff to FABO members? OK I know the scampmike on the back had something to do with it?

Wow no reply? If you came to it you could have intervened Mike! OOPS I did it again!

I guess he has the same man card manual? as some one else and it was like 40 miles. Hell man you did 1800 miles each way to have a drink, was it worth it?

LOL no mods on right now, show me your MOOBS! Free game want to see dinkle berry's in a old mans *** hair? I can prove it looks like ......Just have to see it really.

Know what I have noticed E bay is like life every 100 things you throw a low ball offer at 2 take it!

I guess he has the same man card manual? as some one else and it was like 40 miles. Hell man you did 1800 miles each way to have a drink, was it worth it?
worth every mile... how often do you get to float in the pool with nutjobs, take a 100 mph beer run in a 60's Vette and weld on Mercedes ****? never a bad time hanging out with you guys. just wish mother nature would have let me stay for Carlisle. not that Scampy would have showed up there either!

-
Back