Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey @ScampMike, your car has a cousin in Sweden!
20597402_1399374393442907_1458419505533251071_n.jpg

Not sure this cowl scoop works that well, though. Isn't it a little too far from the windshield?

I'm ok... thinking of trying to go to the doc today and see if he can see me on a walk-in...

But it's feeling a little stiff from the work I did yesterday...
I was at mine yesterday discussing the results of an EEG or whatever they call a brainscan.

I been fighting with some short term memory issues and some cognitive abilities since my M/C wreck. Like sometimes you have to tell me twice for it to register, and sometimes I just forget wtf I'm doing in the middle of it. My right arm is still not 100%. I had nerve damage in my upper arm, but they're telling me the signals from my brain to right arm could be the problem.

I been fighting with some short term memory issues and some cognitive abilities since my M/C wreck. Like sometimes you have to tell me twice for it to register, and sometimes I just forget wtf I'm doing in the middle of it. My right arm is still not 100%. I had nerve damage in my upper arm, but they're telling me the signals from my brain to right arm could be the problem.
yikes - are they saying sucks to be you or is there something that can be done?

Hopefully they can get it figured out...

Currently I'm using it to my advantage. You didn't tell me to take out the trash, mow the lawn, or weed the flower beds.:rofl:

Not sure of your age, I forget why I was walking to a room or what tool I needed when I went to the tool box, but I have been thrown from a car, jumped a ditch at 60 when I was ran off the road by a drunk, I hope they find out something soon for you George.

-
Back