Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I bet he wakes up and has pork Butt and boneless Chicken for breakfast
Why go to the doc today, your hand giving you problems ?

No, I need to get unrestricted clearance to be able to go back to work... (If they will still take me back....)

At my last appointment two months ago, they removed the cast and gave me a 20 lb max weight restriction...

I've been cleaning the front garage the last two days and moving small block engine blocks around with it and it's doing ok... Just gets a little stiff afterwards if I push it too much.. (That's what she said....:D)

If I can use it to lift and move SB engine blocks around by myself, it should be ok for work...

No, I need to get unrestricted clearance to be able to go back to work... (If they will still take me back....)

At my last appointment two months ago, they removed the cast and gave me a 20 lb max weight restriction...

I've been cleaning the front garage the last two days and moving small block engine blocks around with it and it's doing ok... Just gets a little stiff afterwards if I push it too much.. (That's what she said....:D) :lol::lol:

If I can use it to lift and move SB engine blocks around by myself, it should be ok for work...
I hope you don't regret doing to much, your small ligaments are not ready for that kind of movement and streching I would think ..

Currently I'm using it to my advantage. You didn't tell me to take out the trash, mow the lawn, or weed the flower beds.:rofl:
LOL when I got a hearing aid from the VA they had to tune it for me, well the wife called bitching about something and the tech heard it, I asked if they could get rid of that frequency, well they did If I wear them I cannot hear her!

Yes I did thanks, it is nothing really desirable for me, but watch some one will ask for it in the future!

Was it a Spec scan of your brain that they did.
Inject a dye and take pics of your brain to trace blood flow?
No, glued electrodes all over my head and ran me through a bunch of questioning that involved calculations and physical movements.

Not sure of your age, I forget why I was walking to a room or what tool I needed when I went to the tool box, but I have been thrown from a car, jumped a ditch at 60 when I was ran off the road by a drunk, I hope they find out something soon for you George.

I get that for no apparent reason myself.... :rolleyes:

And I have no excuse for it... :BangHead:

George Carlin has a skit on that...

LOL when I got a hearing aid from the VA they had to tune it for me, well the wife called bitching about something and the tech heard it, I asked if they could get rid of that frequency, well they did If I wear them I cannot hear her!
Perfect!:thumbsup: LOL

No, glued electrodes all over my head and ran me through a bunch of questioning that involved calculations and physical movements.
No idea what that is. If you have a neurologist ask for a spec scan. It's painless like an MRI.
They can trace how the blood flow is in your brain and determine what areas are affected.
From that they can perhaps give you cognitive therapy to help stimulate your brain.

No idea what that is. If you have a neurologist ask for a spec scan. It's painless like an MRI.
They can trace how the blood flow is in your brain and determine what areas are affected.
From that they can perhaps give you cognitive therapy to help stimulate your brain.
Agree, and this is how they see where a stroke happened in the brain, painless

Agree, and this is how they see where a stroke happened in the brain, painless

Exactly.I've had several over the years to track the down hill road I have been on. Dead brain cells don't regenerate but the brain does sometimes create new pathways so you have hope good luck. I hope your condition improves.

I'll have to inquire. I was at a neurologist back in Feb. He didn't seem to want to get involved. But my regular doctor called it cognitive therapy.

Rain showers south of me (20 miles) moving east !! I need to get to the water and do some grocery shopping :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well time to go grandson just woke up. Going to spend another day with him.
Probably the last time I will get to spend time with him before he goes back home to Alaska.
Really a good young man I'm proud of him.

-
Back