Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How do you stuff cheese in a hot dog? lol I have had hot dogs with melted cheddar.
Well. I'll tell ya. First I fry em in the pan, till I get em as dark as I want. Then I cut a split in the top. Lay a piece of cheese in each cut. Cover pan till the cheese melts, and :lol:Viola !!!

Morning ya.... be keeping an eye on the news, ***** about to hit the fan in the coming weeks/months.

Yep another distributor machine that works!
s-l1600.jpg

and this big *** one, was a package deal, this one was $50 Have to go to willmington Thursday to get them.

s-l1600.jpg

there was a place here that served a breakfast sandwich which was a bacon cheeseburger with a fried egg on it - they called it a truck driver

Used to love Hawaiian breakfast, Loco moco!
It's what you get when gravy is poured atop of a fried egg stacked on a thick hamburger patty, piled on top of white, sticky rice
o-LOCO-MOCO-570.jpg

I order a fried Bologna, Egg, onion and and cheese once a week, some times twice, George rays drag strip has it as well as peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

and picking this one up on Sat, guy is going to hershy park and will bring it with him! He is from upstate NY.
s-l1600.jpg

on which front - things are pretty well fucked up all over
the DPRK front........ i cant get into it in a public setting but lets just say, im seeing things I've only seen happen twice since a particular September day, those things are happening as we speak.

the DPRK front........ i cant get into it in a public setting but lets just say, im seeing things I've only seen happen twice since a particular September day, those things are happening as we speak.
oh - that GD-ed jackass.. yea, I can see that getting ugly very quickly

-
Back