Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's a lot of work...
I hand bent every other patch on mine, but bought front pans.
Why 'ordered'? No metal suppliers near you? Or getting delivered?
I bought a sheet, but wasn't using any really big sections, so had them cut to fit in the wagon.
No there is two near me. Niether had a 4x8 sheet of 18ga in stock. Closest they had was 14 ga And 24 gauge, too thick and too thin respectively

No there is two near me. Niether had a 4x8 sheet of 18ga in stock. Closest they had was 14 ga And 24 gauge, too thick and too thin respectively
yeh, original was 20. I wouldn't want to work with heavier than 18 for a floor pan.

yeh, original was 20. I wouldn't want to work with heavier than 18 for a floor pan.
Yeah I considered 20 gauge but decided the extra pull thru strength was worth the headache of 18 gauge since the seats bolt thru it

Daughter just showed up with a new car also!
DSC01792.JPG
DSC01793.JPG
DSC01794.JPG

Yeah I considered 20 gauge but decided the extra pull thru strength was worth the headache of 18 gauge since the seats bolt thru it
18 is right where you want to be. Original they stamped all those little valley notches in to add some rigidity. Should be good in 18 without all those.

Hey all, miss me? Been gone almost a week, got stranded in Boise Id. in my NEW truck!!! More on it later.

NOW a strange vibration, coming home no trailer, get to 85- 90 MPH get a grinding/vibration slow down to 80, worse, BUT when you stop, smooth as glass at 80 till you get to 85-90 again then it wont go away at any speed till you stop. BEFORE anyone says "why do you want to drive a truck 90 MPH" I say the speed limit was 85 and it is MY truck!

-
Back