Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Finally got the clutch in, trans and t case all buttoned up. Took almost 3 hours to drill and tap the new pivot ball stud. I just hope it holds, not a lot of stress there as it is only plastic

Finally got the clutch in, trans and t case all buttoned up. Took almost 3 hours to drill and tap the new pivot ball stud. I just hope it holds, not a lot of stress there as it is only plastic
Always the small things. For my 66 it is the stupid wiper pivots! :BangHead:

If you don't count the time it took to fix the broke pivot ball, I had the thing apart and back together in less than 3.5 hours. And it's a double disc pulling clutch too, thing weighs 125 pounds!!

The Jeep, right?
Nope. That clutch is STILL on back order. But it's the best out there so it's worth it.

No this was in the 05 Dodge Ram 3500 6 spd 4x4. Too much torque for an oem clutch and it'd slip going up a hill. Said the hell with it and I put in a Southbend double disc clutch. It's my grandfathers and he'd had enough dicking with OEM stuff too.

Whew! Just finished cleaning the fish, lotta work that. I also have a 3' saltwater eel on ice that I will clean and skin tomorrow. Leaving them on ice overnight makes skinning them easier.

Those eels are tough critters, had this one in a bucket without water for an hour before I buried him in ice. Thought he was dead, but once the ice hit he was up and squirming like I had just landed him. He's been on ice 2 hrs now and I still see his gills moving.

do any of you know what to look out for when buying a dodge ram diesel

its a 2002 with 120k miles and looks good but i dont know the common problems with them if any??

Death wobble in the front end at highway speeds was a problem...

it kind of is! This place can be damned entertaining! And of course, down right crude! My kind of fun.. wanna know what i stuck my fingers in today?

Don't stick your finger in your mouth, you don't know where it's been... :eek:

(I'm not talking about your finger either....) :rolleyes:

That it is! On a positive note, I have an air spray later this morning and if all goes well there I should be off by noon!

-
Back