Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am talking to him now on face book , let me see if I can tage you in his post, damned nice car being sold to cheep.

What a day! Discharge order was signed then they decided to do another xray, next thing I know a whole TEAM of doctors piles onto my room and I am standing in a huddle with them and talk options and I get put back on clear liquids then they all go to a conference room for a couple hrs then they come back and we discuss some more and they say you'll get another ct scan and they trot off. A really nice glazed chicken gets brought to me and then I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to eat it but the nurses say we dont see anything about just clear liquids. So I sit there and they start freaking about my high blood pressure and say go ahead and eat. But I dont and here comes the original doc saying, good thing you didnt eat it. Had ct scan quite a while later and got my boullion, jello, and apple juice at 8 pm. Bottom line they are on top of things around here as long as you pay attention. Tomorrow will be interesting. I did some research on my own tonite.
Dang David, can't catch a break can you. Hope they get it taken care of, so you can get back to normal.

Thanks Mike I dont have Facebook on my phone. I f I didnt already have my Fury I would be seriously lookingat it.
Looks like a 3K paint job and 500 in wheels and tires !!

000016.jpg

000017.jpg

000018.jpg

-
Back