Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just got back from Fastenall to pick up that Cajun test set, think I got beat on it first time so far. Lefty what route you taking to Daves?

Just got back from Fastenall to pick up that Cajun test set, think I got beat on it first time so far. Lefty what route you taking to Daves?
oh do tell?

Dude you better show up or we are coming to get ya and it won't be pretty!
Depends on the day. I can't make it to PA, but I can meet up with Tim along the way.

it would have to have a winch for me lol

with my size, there is no way I can push cars by myself so I have a very thick plate of steel welded to the front of my trailer and then I put a winch there and enclosed it from the weather with a truck tool box with a hole cut into it for the cable. So now I just hit the button on the remote and WIRRRRRRRRR ...flat tires and all right up the ramps LOL

I also installed "J" hooks on the ends of a chain that attach to the winch so its like a roll back tow truck.

I am thinking of installing a pulley on the end so I can use the winch to unload as well.

Winch is inside my back bumper. So if i turtle when plowing snow i at least have a chance to winch myself out. Pulls cars onto my trailer nicely. Wouldnt work so well on an enclosed trailer.
Replaced connectors with 3 prong household cord ends. Plug in 100 foot cord and eliminate one helper.

Well I finally figured out my tax glitche, it was on my previous employer, not me. So I dont have to refile

So, I've been working on a new system for member builds --- Its not live yet, but here's a teaser.

Untitled.jpg

-
Back