Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got my front sway bar links on the Magnum. What a PITA. Simple job, NOT easy. 4 nuts and 3 did not want to let go. Ended up running the sawzall through one...
They were definitely going bad, but did not solve my clunking noise problem. :BangHead: I still need to do the drivers side axle, but it's just one split in the boot. I didn't think that was it cause I have had the boots in pieces and grease near gone and joints still ran smooth for a while. Just hoping not a ball joint too, since that would be the next most likely thing to make noise like it is.
Anyway, almost time to head into work. Gonna run the wife's Journey for a few days I guess...

Got my sway bar links on the Magnum. What a PITA. Simple job, NOT easy. 4 nuts and 3 did not want to let go. Ended up running the sawzall through one...
They were definitely going bad, but did not solve my clunking noise problem. :BangHead: I still need to do the drivers side axle, but it's just one split in the boot. I didn't think that was it cause I have had the boots in pieces and grease near gone and joints still ran smooth for a while. Just hoping not a ball joint too, since that would be the next most likely thing to make noise like it is.
Anyway, almost time to head into work. Gonna run the wife's Journey for a few days I guess...
I was going to ask earlier (before I got so GD busy) - how was the first off shift?

I was going to ask earlier (before I got so GD busy) - how was the first off shift?
Would have been better if I wasn't dead tired before I got there. But, still not bad. Think I'm gonna like it. Got a little more sleep last night. Probably take a week to get my brain adjusted to the schedule....

I straight up wont buy a Japanese car. No kidding. Only had 2 in my life. Last one a long time ago.

-
Back