Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am making room in the ignition cabinet, forgot one of the deals I got has 70 sets of GM points, been slow selling them still have over 50 left, ton of unidentified neihoff stuff also, did sell one set for a 1940's farmall, had no idea I had them.

Just got off the phone with Tim, we're meeting up about noon today.

The only reason I have any of it is because it came in lots of stuff I bought for the NOS Mopar stuff. Should prob just make a huge lot of it and sell it on flea bay as a lot. Dam I prob have over 70 weird caps and rotors also nos, stuff like 4 cyl vega, capri, etc.

Mornin, Gents! "It's going to be a great day, today!". That's what I say everyday when I walk into work to greet my co-worker. His usual response is, "It already is..." with gritted teeth. Any of you guys work with someone who hates life? How do you deal with that person?

:lol:
I AM that guy! I'll ask my coworkers how they deal with me..

cynicism and sarcasm is a good start..

I picked up a lot the other day just for the unobtainable SE rocker moulding clips, no Idea what else is in here.

s-l500.jpg

He spending the night?
no, he's pushing on. Just meeting up on the rims and such. I was hoping to take the day off but work forced a mandatory meeting on us until 1030 and denied my leave request because of that, they are letting me take a half day though

Mornin, Gents! "It's going to be a great day, today!". That's what I say everyday when I walk into work to greet my co-worker. His usual response is, "It already is..." with gritted teeth. Any of you guys work with someone who hates life? How do you deal with that person?

:lol:
kill 'em with kindness - do the Snoopy thing :thumbsup: or ignore him

Whats so good sbout it?
Grumpy people make for a long day at work.
A couple of us would start off with a joke first thing,but there are only so many that can make you chuckle the rest of the day.

Told them all i was going be off for a few days. Was going for an opterectomy. Nobody figured it out, had to let them stew for a while.

“Thats where they sever the nerve between your arsehole and your eyeballs, improves your shitty outlook”
Grumpy guy laughed all day.

Hey hoppy, saw a new mallory dizzy for 100, worth the money?

I have a bunch of boxes for him already to go. I like what he does with them, pretty cool.

Hey hoppy, saw a new mallory dizzy for 100, worth the money?
Depends what it is and is it complete? Parts are not cheap for them, points are 40 a pair and if it is a double life a used condenser can be 40+ Got a link or a pic?

-
Back