Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
its getting cold again and the reality is setting in that the summer was a complete waste in regards to my car hobby.

I have not bought any car parts for months, didn't even finish my slant build, never even bought a Cam for it. Basically my cars were frozen in time since like may.

It is awful.

At this point I might as well hang it up for the year because the holidays are a mad house around here. So maybe in January, I can settle down and finish the Demon.

I went out to look but nothing there so maybe just a psychotic freak out or something.

???
Prob this guy ....again.
Zombie%20Clown.jpg

Wow finally a stupid law I agree with , In Honolulu you will get fined $35 first offense for looking at a cell phone while crossing the street!

Over there they will, there is a cop on every corner, Bet the Japanese tourists will be pissed, they were the worst!

Mornin, Gents! "It's going to be a great day, today!". That's what I say everyday when I walk into work to greet my co-worker. His usual response is, "It already is..." with gritted teeth. Any of you guys work with someone who hates life? How do you deal with that person?

:lol:

-
Back