Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I'm out. Been dealing with this since last night.

slide_278082_2049381_free.jpg

I have been looking so Has Matt, cant seem to find anything to work with.
I've got a few versions in spreadsheet program, but Hoppy needs something selfcontained, either compiled or browser script.

No just to punch in test results to see it on a graph? Kind of like this.
View attachment 1715114724
I can send you blanks in PDF or png you can print out and fill in by hand.
Honestly, that's what I do when I'm at my friends shop. I write the numbers down. Then I plot it with pencil and paper. I only punch in the ones that are worth looking at into the computer when I get home.

I do that now on graph paper would be nice to have a plug and play to give with each distributor.

Thank you Matt you guys know this stuff I am lost with it.
The neat thing with the spreadsheet is being able to convert from distributor advance to advance on the engine with the initial timing included, and do it pretty quickly.

I've got a few versions in spreadsheet program, but Hoppy needs something selfcontained, either compiled or browser script.
should be able to write a forumula in excel to where all hoppy has to do is input the figures and it'll automatically create a graph

NOPE, just checked.
That's the issue. Nothing on his computer recognizes the xls file
should be able to write a forumula in excel to where all hoppy has to do is input the figures and it'll automatically create a graph
Basically that's what I did. Sent the file with blank pair and an example, but he has nothing to open it with.

yes but you can get a yearly subscription for that for 10 bucks.....
Heck, its Exel 5.0 So it doesn't need to be the latest by a long shot. Openoffice is free, but like most new office software its a memory hog and cr*ppy help.

LOL it wont download, screw it will keep doing them by hand.
its not a download....... its an online cloud program for free. just click it, open it, then open any excel file you have saved from matt

LOL I am freaking lost here. Tried that and nothing. Seriously will stick to pen and ink and cursive!

LOL I am freaking lost here. Tried that and nothing. Seriously will stick to pen and ink and cursive!
tell ya what. I'll give you a call this evening after the funeral and walk you thru it. if that don't work, send me the information and i'll plug it in and print off the graphs and send you lol

Tonight is a no go, tell you what if you can do a sheet with dist degrees on the left and up and rpm to 5k on the bottom would be great blank and I can use that, dist to 55 degrees, that is the biggest I have come across so far.

Tonight is a no go, tell you what if you can do a sheet with dist degrees on the left and up and rpm to 5k on the bottom would be great blank and I can use that, dist to 55 degrees, that is the biggest I have come across so far.
ok. at what intervals? 5degrees for the dizzy and 100 rpms?

-
Back