Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
IDK, based on what I see with the kids my daughters age and older, good old fashioned sex appeal and admiration of the "attributes" of the opposite sex are alive and well. Sure, they are more mindful of giving respect and where the "look-don't-touch" line is...but the rest is still going strong.

I think it's the over play in the media that makes it appear otherwise. I think the heart of the issue being portrayed is that the line of respect was often blurred (or ignored) in in certain quarters in the past and somehow that's now being warped into perception of universal asexual PC requirements in all aspects of human interaction between the sexes.

Biology will prevail.

IDK, based on what I see with the kids my daughters age and older, good old fashioned sex appeal and admiration of the "attributes" of the opposite sex are alive and well. Sure, they are more mindful of giving respect and where the "look-don't-touch" line is...but the rest is still going strong.

I think it's the over play in the media that makes it appear otherwise. I think the heart of the issue being portrayed is that the line of respect was often blurred (or ignored) in in certain quarters in the past and somehow that's now being warped into perception of universal asexual PC requirements in all aspects of human interaction between the sexes.

Biology will prevail.
I sure do like Biology!

I think it's the over play in the media that makes it appear otherwise. I think the
heart of the issue being portrayed is that the line of respect was often blurred (or ignored) in in certain quarters in the past and somehow that's now being warped into perception of universal asexual PC requirements in all aspects of human interaction between the sexes.

Biology will prevail.
Can you rewrite that in the .50 version. I'm to stoned to sort out what that means.

-
Back