Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mike What type of inner walls you putting up in the shop? I have OSB and tell you what glad I did, no worries putting a shelf up anywhere.

LOL that's the gift that keeps on giving the PO calls you up a 6 am to get there to pick them up, then you have twelfe live chicks you have to deal with, great for a friend of mine that lives in NYC! He was pissed to say the least and the kids wanted to keep them all!

Mike What type of inner walls you putting up in the shop? I have OSB and tell you what glad I did, no worries putting a shelf up anywhere.
Metal siding up 2 feet, then OSB the next 8 feet, then sheet rock the top 2 feet :thumbsup:

coffee, i need beer!!
Never too early! Good morning. I will be home with the wife getting Xmas put together. I will need a drink later. Hoiung out for seafood tonight with the Mayor and his wife. The guy that bought our convention center and Hotel downtown invited.

Good morning...good to see everyone doing ok mostly...hate to see any family squabbles but seems like there is always one you have to ignore.

Well the Fury started making kind of a soft whooshing noise and now it's louder and coming from the alternator. Due for a visit to Mr. Davis' anyway, better to have this now and not on a road trip.

Shop is empty. May be a good day to clean/organize. Have a stack of battery cores to take in, and need to chip out a frozen sidewalk block in front of shop door.frost is making door hard to close.

Work? We're all just hanging out at the office eating tamales.. Until noon, then we get released on our own recognizance..
Damn, that sounds good! Haven't had a good tamale in years since I worked with a Mexican guy that used to bring them in.
I did enjoy what I believe is called a Pastelillo (Spanish fried meat pocket)last night that someone brought in for the company Christmas lunch. This year the company bought Popeye's chicken and biscuits and employees brought sides, deserts, whatever...

-
Back