Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow just remembered the dog has a vet appointment in a few hours! Just the annual check up.

I am still having computer problems
Mine was giving me fits,wualt.exe would hang it up constantly. It was running xp and looking for updates. I tried continously to shut that application off,but somehow it would re-activate itself.
I have a laptop (win10) that i dont care for,but i need it to order parts.

My Present showed up last night and she will be here until Tuesday. And her kids are with their Dad... My Philly Sweetheart.

20170820_100117.jpg

Mine was giving me fits,wualt.exe would hang it up constantly. It was running xp and looking for updates. I tried continously to shut that application off,but somehow it would re-activate itself.
I have a laptop (win10) that i dont care for,but i need it to order parts.
That's what I have win10

HO HO HO Santa will not be able to get out of the chimney with little Tike that way!

Yup have to find a fresh poop sample also! Guess it will be the one not frozen?

Have to work a little today. Loyal customer showed up with his wife’s caddy,pissing coolant. Looked like water pump.
What a dumbass setup.
Found upper rad hose rubbed the pulley, has a hole in it. So at least its an easy fix.
I happy i dont have to buy a one time use tool, the water pump socket is 50 bucks.

Yup have to find a fresh poop sample also! Guess it will be the one not frozen?
Hahaha.. Funny story... Last time Gunner saw the Vet, we needed a sample, also. So I was out by my shop door watching him scamper into the woods. Then he did it, right there. So I marked the spot from a distance. I walk over there with the bag to get it. Well there are leaves everywhere, and I lost track of my mark. I couldn't find it. So I figure I gotta wait till later. I walk back over to the shop. I go inside, and sit at my desk. Then I smell something baaad. I look down at my shoes........Yup ... I stepped all in it ...LOL....So I just scraped some off my shoes, into the bag.....LOL True Story...:rofl:

SAFE JOURNEYS EVERYONE!!
Have a Happy Holiday...

We stay home for the holiday, mom is in town ,we bring mom for dinner to the extended family celebration.

i am going to try to get the 4 gear installed in the valiant this weekend YAY

I have to cut the floor to get the shifter through. Then I need to bug a guy I know to sell me a ferd ranger parts truck so I can rob the 8.8 rear end for the Princess Valiant :)

Morning guys and gals, I just made a pot of coffee, finished wrapping the last few gifts for my wifeee and I pulled the stockings out to be filled. My oldest and his girl are coming over around 9 or so for our Christmas then off to Grandma's this afternoon. Safe travels to everyone and a Merry Christmas to all. tmm

Got one for you,flood lights outside my front door went out within 3 days of each other.
Never thought average life rating would be that close. Mind you, those lights are probably 20 years old. Back when quality control meant something. Lets see how long the led’s last.

-
Back