Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Need to get my car and the truck inspected today if possible, just changed a downstream o2 sensor on the cobalt and hopefully the computer reset, pain in the ***.

A friend of the woman's husband that sold me the Escalade. Offered to buy the turo and put it back to stock. All the original stuff came with the car. I am considering it. I don't need all that power. It is hard to keep your foot out of it. The wife is always nagging. Do we have to go so fast to get on the turnpike.

Who knows Marilyn actually made it back with just a few issues! The car ran great though, surprise, surprise, surprise!

Yes, Got lost a few times, lost her wallet, was late, but the state cops just left a message they found it!

Just after 45-60 min I get really dizzy. Trust me I owe you some time from the windshield.

Good morning, been looking forward to this day. After an early Dr appt., headed with friends to Patriots Point. There's an aircraft carrier, a destroyer, and another ship, a submarine, Vietnam Experience, and many aircraft. I never was in the military but always want to understand that life. It's going to be a fun and meaningful day.

Good morning, been looking forward to this day. After an early Dr appt., headed with friends to Patriots Point. There's an aircraft carrier, a destroyer, and another ship, a submarine, Vietnam Experience, and many aircraft. I never was in the military but always want to understand that life. It's going to be a fun and meaningful day.

That sound like a great day indeed !! I like Military hardware a lot. Have Fun !!!

Well she called it is there WITH THE CASH, bad side she has to go get it in MD!

Has to be her, Marilyn sys that is sweet of you! How come Tike and you get all the hugs?

-
Back