Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mornin' all!

After lunch cup in hand, on my way down to put my exhaust back on to fire up my engine!

Almost not worth going there but she lost two other ones in the last two months and she feels funny going to DMV again, cash was just around 100. All the cards are canceled, in my opinion.............

Almost not worth going there but she lost two other ones in the last two months and she feels funny going to DMV again, cash was just around 100. All the cards are canceled, in my opinion.............

Heck, thats only 15mins north of me Tell her I'll take her to lunch. Can't believe they won't let a friend get it. Tell em I'm her cousin or some such bull.

Will do when she comes in, I would love to go also but the ride will kill me.

Your really sweet Mitch" Says Marilyn. I will let you know when she goes, Maybe I can get really drunk for the ride back and sleep in the trunk! Would love to see the GTS

Your really sweet Mitch" Says Marilyn. I will let you know when she goes, Maybe I can get really drunk for the ride back and sleep in the trunk! Would love to see the GTS

Bring it !! Just let me know when. So I can stock up, and make sure I'm here. :D:D

It is appreciated, we shall see. I have to get the insurance going for the truck, going to give Grundy a call and see how much.

Got a job today on a Chevy truck to repair issues, to pass state inspection. Brakes and the like.

Mornin!

Got held up on my way down to the basement. Watched the latest Roadkill episode.

Yes. On demand, I paid for it. I feel dirty.

edit: But it has Freiberger singing. Yes. Singing.

Mornin!

Got held up on my way down to the basement. Watched the latest Roadkill episode.

Yes. On demand, I paid for it. I feel dirty.

edit: But it has Freiberger singing. Yes. Singing.

I didn't even know they were on pay-per-view, thought they were strictly web based.

What are they building this time?

Love grundy Insurance $84 a year for 6000 coverage!

Attachments

• DSC00205.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC00206.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC00207.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC00208.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 89
Thanks, you should have seen it when I got it. Grundy will not touch you until 25.

Attachments

• DSC00095.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 99
Thanks, you should have seen it when I got it. Grundy will not touch you until 25.

I figured, I have state farm, they're pretty good. My mom totaled my first car that I bought for 6k and they valued it at 12k. So that wasn't too bad. Eventually I'll need to make a switch to something a little cheaper though.

-
Back