Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
i had two co workers ask me if I'm going to work 3rd shift???

The boss and I talked about 1st or 2nd.... I'm not sure if my body clock can handle 3rd shift sleeping when it's light out...

We will have to see what happens...

i had two co workers ask me if I'm going to work 3rd shift???

The boss and I talked about 1st or 2nd.... I'm not sure if my body clock can handle 3rd shift sleeping when it's light out...

We will have to see what happens...
Just say no !!

Just looked out the door. In the hood this morning. Looks like A non event so far just a slight glaze on things.
Weather guess is calling for a ft. Later.:bs_flag:
Everything here is shut down schools city offices.:wtf:
I'll post a pick later when the sun's up.

Woke up at 4:40. No snow as forecasted.
Pos ford is still on the hoist.
Wants floor patched. Absolute waste of time. Needs it to plow snow,glad we didnt get much this winter,so he really didnt need it.

I have seen worse floors,this one needs reinforcing as there is little holding the seat up. Yup. It sucks.

Mornin, coffee crew. We have had some wild weather here the last couple of days. Tornado watches, severe thunderstorms and hail but thankfully no damage to my immediate area.

Good morning, 41 here and the high will only hit 51, That sure is a big snow event going on up north of me, Ohio farther north ... It has been a very bad year up there for everyone :(

So I get the shop back so I can work in it and she pulls the firechicken in then!:mob:

Well, I started looking at doing a custom front bench seat for Victoria This is the bottom front I am trying to see if I can save a bit on buying and shipping cost on Buckets, and look and see how this does ... What are your thoughts ?

000016.jpg

000017.jpg

000018.jpg

The Hellcat and Demon are too over the top for me. No real way to drive them on the roads and fully enjoy them. That’s why I never traded my SRT in on one.

I saw a Demon on the road Saturday. A Honda pulled up next to him and asked him to goose it so he did hehehe. Then it was my turn as I got along side him and goosed my Dakota R/T and he just laughed. LOL!

I am hoping they will give rides in them at Carlisle this year, the hellcat was cool but I can just imagine that ride.

I have only witnessed one here a f1 but it went right across the road in front of me and I was in a Neon, that was enough for me.

We had one in 94 I believe go right behind our dealership and kill many people and animals. Some were found impaled in the treetops. It went through a trailer park and some homes. My buddy called me on the phone and said he was in his driveway watching it about a mile from his home.

I know your trying to save money. But I would just do buckets.
My 2 cents.
I would rather, but man :BangHead: 500 to get a set here :eek:, that should go a long ways on this custom front bench..
Thank you we will see how it goes :thumbsup:

-
Back