Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Why so much. We're are they shipping from?
Ddaddy has a set, I forgot where he is, they are nice but he has not gave me a price on them yet, I don't want to low ball him and figure 300 for the set before shipping.

Get a fastenall quote be around 100
.. if that is possible then I am still looking at 400 I figure

I am pretty sure they make a bench seat shifter for either trans.

Even if they dont.d it's not hard to remove the interior shifter modify it and reinstall. Heck I adapted a bench pistol grin into a 69 camaro. Years ago. I know. I kn ow but if you can install a cowl hood on a molar. You can put a mopar shifter in a chebby.

What about FABO shipping there Memike? Let's see Dave to Moparmitch then to David in North or South Carolina....or heck Ben might be a better shot. He drives to PA for a drink and a whizz

Plenty of bench seat floor shift cars.
Wouldn't it be easier to modify the shifter then the seat .
Just a thought.
Well, I was thinking the shifters need a bit more room to the rear, so the handle and my hand is not hitting the dash, plus I have more room to move the seat forward and back.

What about FABO shipping there Memike? Let's see Dave to Moparmitch then to David in North or South Carolina....or heck Ben might be a better shot. He drives to PA for a drink and a whizz
Could be dun I suppose, but those are nice seats that @Ddaddy have so I will see what he must have for them, and as far as shipping goes I bet I will not spend 100 on matt, we are just playing with the idea so far and see what comes of it.

Or some on going to Carlsile from your area?
A thought, but I am not sure eather, I am in no hurry and just messing with this idea

000017.jpg

I want to thank everyone that jumped in this morning, this was dun yesterday and I could not wait to throw it at y;all :thumbsup:

I want to thank everyone that jumped in this morning, this was dun yesterday and I could not wait to throw it at y;all :thumbsup:

Well you know. We are more then just boob and camel toe pics.
Sometimes we actually offers real help.
Thats what makes this thread so much fun.
Helping others and doing the Daffy.

If you go back you will see a Daffy image shaking a can of paint being thrown up by certain members here. It looks like Daffy is doing something else but he is truly shaking a can of spray paint. I cannot show it here because I do not have it on my computer! But certain members do and those certain members like to use it against other "cool" members

This is soooo true, I get a bunch of help here, a bunch :thumbsup:

Me never! My car looks stock! Right Wolfie!
:rofl::rofl:

Just got a interesting PM to recurve a 40's distrib for a flat head six! Whats really interesting I prob have the parts!:rofl:

I don't mind hurricanes or even California earthquakes, but tornados scare me.
Lived in the Midwest all my life. I've rode through nine tornados with two close enough to cause minor property damage. When I was a police officer several times set up on weather watch (usually parked with a storm chaser) in the freaking dark and rain looking and listening for a tornado. Had one years ago on the ground calling in the path and damage for a few miles. I feel they though are easier than hurricanes or earthquakes.

-
Back