Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nice bass!! Doing the raised beds here... works pretty well so far.
sept 2016 garden.jpg

We do!! farmer down the road sells some. Last year he tried something new and put his hives on a hay wagon and took them to various fields such as cucumbers and clover. Made for a unique, sweet honey.
Clover honey is awesome!! Not had cucumber honey lol. We have a wild hive in a hollow cherry tree along the driveway. Was cool to see them split last year. Not a huge swarm but not to shabby either.

The acetic acid created in the secondary fermentation process is a component of the finished vinegar and has a host of benefits on its own. Certain medications contain acetic acid in concentrated form and studies have looked at the role of acetic acid in balancing blood sugar, blood pressure and dissolving cholesterol deposits in arteries.

More research is needed, but acetic acid in vinegar has a long history of use in alternative medicine.

I'm off for a bit. I cracked the brake fluid container on the master cylinder of that old Audi trying to bleed the brakes (attached one of them speed bleeder lids with a hose to the front tire - pop! cracked nicely in two from age brittleness). Managed to pass inspection last Friday anyway and I got the 'new' one in the mail today.

Clover honey is awesome!! Not had cucumber honey lol. We have a wild hive in a hollow cherry tree along the driveway. Was cool to see them split last year. Not a huge swarm but not to shabby either.
i hadnt either, pretty good though

Have put down wood chips on the pathways since that pic was taken. Still waiting on warm weather here to get back in it and prep the beds that I should have done last fall... but was too lazy to do lol.

Have put down wood chips on the pathways since that pic was taken. Still waiting on warm weather here to get back in it and prep the beds that I should have done last fall... but was too lazy to do lol.
We use pine needles, seem to work well and it's free, I have been to busy with my shop and car to think about my planting , to cold yet any way

000029.jpg

Kind of glad Keefer took his car up when he did to check out
Me too

Do you have enough electrical test equipment over there yet to start picking up signals from outer space?
How do you think Wolfie calls him?
Doubt I could plug it all in at once in the shop prob pop the main breaker.
At least I think the lights would dim - at my house.

Gettin stuff always seems to take too much time..
When I was working on my current car, it seemed like at least every other Sat was lost running around to the parts stores and junkyards.
Yep, Glad mine is at a point I can drive it. Need to get some other neglected stuff done around the house this year.

We are on a warming trend! 47 today, 59 tomorrow, 74 Thursday, 78 Friday! 77 Saturday! Then it goes back down to 45 on Monday dang it. Old man winter is fighting to stay every step of the way this year.
Light snow for most of the day yesterday hardly made it to the ground. Only accumulation I saw was a coating on the back deck and a dudting on the Duster. All melted now, but till seeing a few flakes out there.

Good morning Barb, Duke and Gorge, what is this other coffee thread they are talking about ?
He goes and meets with REAL people for coffee. LOL

Chris, if you eat local honey it helps keep allergies at bay also.
The likely future inlaws have hives and I should be getting a jar sometime soon. :thumbsup:

Good Morning

interesting read there @memike i may have to go hit the groceery store on the way home. How's the taste?

-
Back