Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nice saw that one Steve had was pretty tempted just to much went out this month. RAC made good tools.

I was second in line for Steve's...

I wasn't sure if it would get to me, so I bought the other two...

Then the day after I closed the deal on the two, Steve PM'ed me that I'm up in line for his... :canada:

Luckily I got paid the day after and was able to score his also...

After a little run around from Paypal.... Paypal tried to force me to go with fees... They would not accept the payment for friends and family - stating that my bank denied the transaction... I called my bank and they said that they NEVER deny those kind of transactions...

Then called Paypal and asked them why it would not go through and they said that my bank was the problem... :icon_fU:

I then waited for the overnight update for the bank and tried it again yesterday morning before work and Paypal still denied the claim... So I tried to send it as regular and cover the 3% fee and it went through... Go figure.... :realcrazy:

So I tried to call Paypal in the morning and they are in Pacific time zone and weren't open yet... I called them after work and argued the point and they are going to refund the extra $1.50 fee.... :mob: :mad:

Nice try assholes.... :icon_fU: :realcrazy:

All these pieces of test equipment, you two competing against each other?
Who’s got the better tool?
Never Mind,
I Dont Wanna Know....

Competing??? No...

Supporting each other's indulgence - Yes.... :D

There's plenty of them for both of us...

We sold Stewart Warner back when also. I have a tach/dwell that I use.
vintage-STEWART-WARNER-TACH-DWELL-METER.jpg

Ever run the scope yet?

No, I have the back garage cleaned up, now I gotta assemble a rolling cart for it and then I can play with it...

I gotta move some cars from the side of the house so the neighbor can get a tractor in to drill holes to replace the fence along the property line... He was talking to me about it last night while we had a fire in our pit... He's renting the tractor tonight and has to return it Monday, so I need to get that side of the yard cleared today so he can get it done in one shot....

Then I got the pipe taps and nipples this week to get the intake ready for the bypass and heater hose on the teen...

Then prep the valve covers and paint the top of the engine...

The older boy wants to start getting the brake hydraulic system installed in the Val Wagon and get it ready for the teen install...

I'm not sure if I will have time to get to the Sun Machine this weekend... But want to soon....

Sold my 1981 Yamaha XT 250 yesterday to fund my new Trans install :thumbsup: Now my 64 GMC is on the lift at my friends shop, pulling the old trans and installing another, new TQ converter was $130.00 Hope to be back in my daily driver very soon

Sold my 1981 Yamaha XT 250 yesterday to fund my new Trans install :thumbsup: Now my 64 GMC is on the lift at my friends shop, pulling the old trans and installing another, new TQ converter was $130.00 Hope to be back in my daily driver very soon
That's good news Mike.

Man, my youngest son would have liked that... He's into those vintage enduros....

He's playing with a little 80 cc this week... Can't remember which brand, but it's pretty fast.... He was test riding it Thur...

Man, my youngest son would have liked that... He's into those vintage enduros....

He's playing with a little 80 cc this week... Can't remember which brand, but it's pretty fast.... He was test riding it Thur...
Had to raise some cash, $600.00

15697932_1503697456312262_4781393505086026268_n.jpg

-
Back