Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh crap, I think I left the keys in the command module...

6955FE15-547A-4DB8-8998-142E20BAC5A8.jpeg

Wonder what hoppy would want to cut 4” out around back wheel openings on the parts car....
Dumb idea.
Freight would kill it.
Maybe not. You're gonna be welding it anyway, so just cut the thing into 12 inch sections and mail that way.

Dave. ‘65 burnt orange with satin black hood with a 6 pack scoop and black bumpers,magnum 500 wheels.
Thats what my work with what i got plan is....

Well another day starts.
Grand daughter took 3 more individual medals and a fourth with the relay team yesterday. It was regional finals.
Now qualifies for State finals. Here is a few picks to start your day.
I'm going back to bed
Starting to feel like I did last time I flew. It Sucks.

20180520_013121.jpg

20180519_221557.jpg

Enjoyed the swap meet yesterday, no car parts but got some good vinyl and the misses found something she's been looking for for about 3 years. Might be over 100 years old.

IMG_4076.jpg

IMG_4077.jpg

Pretty cool I have been to auctions here and some makes of the cast iron go for big money.

She saw that model at this same swap meet last year but in an antique store/museum that is on the fair grounds, they were asking triple what she paid for this one.

I was blown away at one auction just a small skillet went for over 300 because of the maker. Never imagined they went that high. Cool stuff though nothing else cooks like one. Waffles for breakfast?

Good idea! I did see some crazy prices at the swap, I guess that's not a surprise. How about an $800 A body K frame? Think it was marked for a 68 or 69 barracuda???

Hey TJ what panel you need for that 65 mine might have it? Rigt QP is halfway there.

Will that fit code thought it was so kids cant get near the pool? The insurance company would not insure my house without a fence around the pond, hell it has been there for over a hundred years WTF? You need to go to home depot and rent one of these today.

-
Back