Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Will that fit code thought it was so kids cant get near the pool? The insurance company would not insure my house without a fence around the pond, hell it has been there for over a hundred years WTF? You need to go to home depot and rent one of these today.

Yes, If you put the wire behind it......been there ,,done that..... It was all in place 28 years ago, when ( I ) first installed it. Some of the posts and rails have fallen, over the years. This is more or less a repair of the existing system...

Will that fit code thought it was so kids cant get near the pool? The insurance company would not insure my house without a fence around the pond, hell it has been there for over a hundred years WTF? You need to go to home depot and rent one of these today.

I got 6 nice Salvadoran young men, coming here at 8am.....:thumbsup:

When I did the hops field I rented a bobcat with a drill on it best thing ever! Bet they rent out cheaper than that will though.......

Drill will save your back and save on concrete but probably a bit to rent. Worth it for me if a large line of fence.

When I did the hops field I rented a bobcat with a drill on it best thing ever! Bet they rent out cheaper than that will though.......
When I originally put that fence in, back in 89, I rented an auger , and drilled em all myself...Through all the roots, and everything, About 500 ft in fence. The pool yard is huge...

Screen-Shot-2012-02-27-at-7.18.38-PM.png

Drill will save your back and save on concrete but probably a bit to rent. Worth it for me if a large line of fence.
was cheap 125 for the day and fuel, punched 50 or so holes and about a food down it is all shale/rocks no way I was doing 4' for each pole by hand.

We did some fencing for ostriches years back. Auger went down 18” and stopped. Pulled it up and look in hole, its like a shiny ceramic bowl. The clay around here can be miserable. Throw in a cup of water and 15 minutes later good to go another foot.
This time of year is best, the clay is still pretty wet.

Ok, ok, take a deep breath I'm here now, it'll be ok...Good Morning :D

Ok, ok, take a deep breath I'm here now, it'll be ok...Good Morning :D
G Morning Z.
Me, Need more coffee.
Decided to chill today and play catchup.
Didn't feel like the hassle of the long day to make the event.

Took it easy yesterday was just wet cold and nasty out!
That was friday for me. Yesterday was a little cool,was right at freezing this morning,should climb to 70’s today. Big sweep in temps.

A few years back, my brother went on a may long weekend canoe trip, had sunstroke and hyperthermia in the same weekend.

I knew a guy that brought his over and did most of the post hole for my deck
was cheap 125 for the day and fuel, punched 50 or so holes and about a food down it is all shale/rocks no way I was doing 4' for each pole by hand.
I still had to hand dig for the ones by the house. 4 ft... had to be same depth as foundation.
We did some fencing for ostriches years back. Auger went down 18” and stopped. Pulled it up and look in hole, its like a shiny ceramic bowl. The clay around here can be miserable. Throw in a cup of water and 15 minutes later good to go another foot.
This time of year is best, the clay is still pretty wet.
Same deal here with clay. Didn't stop the auger, but looks like a clay pot when you get 12 to 18 in.

We went to a car show 50 miles away. Was a test run pulling the car in the trailer for the first time and it went really well. Heck couple times I looked and we are doing 80, pulls that smooth.

At the end they are giving away three big prizes a cutter, a welder, and something else, you had to be there to win. About 150 cars no one has really left, old city main street, lots of people. I could see a wall cloud quickly moving in, the sky turning green, and smell rain. We were late in to the show, so parked down on the end. Told wife we're leaving lets go. Jumped in raced two blocks to the trailer parking. Got the car in and tied down in 10 minutes. By then it is pouring. Jumped on the highway 100 yards away and raced out of town to get ahead of the storm. As we were wife is checking radar and saw where the downtown area was getting hit with 2" hail. Heard lots of cars were damaged.

There are times as we all know where as much as we want something we follow instincts and survive for another day!!

warm and muggy here, but overcast.
Got most of the weeding and related work done in the neighbors yard where I'll be putting in tomatoes. Transplanted them into bigger pots for now. Only problem will be the dog can't patrol that yard for squirels... not that she cares anymore.

-
Back