Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Take it to Fed Ex or some place that has a high speed color printer.
Will do when I get a better resolution from @Ddaddy

I have had pretty good luck with those. Dave can send you one through e mail which has better resolution.
Yep !! he has sent me a couple , I would love to have a couple of these for myself and my friend that owns this chevy

14495439_590499744456242_5407850510466353227_n.jpg

No, just kidding. The way I see it no one will have to leave unless its a beer run. Since the wife rarely drinks we have a volunteer.

I think I will have plenty of beer! Ice becomes a issue around Saturday. I have the coffee pot though!

morning all. Dodged another Tornadoe about 1015 pm last night. Went just south of me this time. No confirmed damage at this time, gotta love the amount Indiana cornfields, they seem to take the blunt of the tornadoes :lol:

Man, I feel like crap this morning. Lots of pain and pinched nerves. (thanks for listening) I think a chiropractor visit is needed.

Man, I feel like crap this morning. Lots of pain and pinched nerves. (thanks for listening) I think a chiropractor visit is needed.
Mike...I have the same issues. I,ve been told that I have degrading cervical discs. C5-C6. Constantly pinching nerves out to my shoulders and arms. I find that the more active I am , and exercise I do, the less I feel it.. So...... I'm doomed to exercise and stay busy untill I die ????

Mike...I have the same issues. I,ve been told that I have degrading cervical discs. C5-C6. Constantly pinching nerves out to my shoulders and arms. I find that the more active I am , and exercise I do, the less I feel it.. So...... I'm doomed to exercise and stay busy untill I die ????
I went through a MRI and Neurology tests a month or so ago. I have disc issues in 3 areas along with calcium build up. The neurologist thought my tingling in my hands was nerve entrapment in my elbows but when it acts up I can go top the chiro and it goes away. Apparently when the MRI was taken everything was in perfect alignment. This morning not the case. I have a bad lumbar disc that causes bone on bone and right knee pain and foot tingling. It's hell to get old. I wonder if marijuana would help? LOL

Had to shut the whisky down a bit (ok alot) meds don't do well with it, but I make up for it with beer and a number now and then.

Alcohol and Ibuprofen are bad for your liver. So is alcohol for that matter. I don't take a couple Motrin and wash it down with 100 proof though.

Well the truck has paint on it now. Hope the paint did not run overnight. Have to go take a look in a bit not feeling great this am.

Alcohol and Ibuprofen are bad for your liver. So is alcohol for that matter. I don't take a couple Motrin and wash it down with 100 proof though.
Not Good !!

Well the truck has paint on it now. Hope the paint did not run overnight. Have to go take a look in a bit not feeling great this am.
Might be the paint fumes, hope it looks great and it makes you feel better Hop's, picture or it didn"t happen bud :lol:

Like being in the front at a rock concert. You could light one up and never see it again.
Yep, but you never lite one up till you see one being lit and passed your way, I would not do that these days, to many BS packed in grass these days' I like to know what I am smoking...

Yep, but you never lite one up till you see one being lit and passed your way, I would not do that these days, to many BS packed in grass these days' I like to know what I am smoking...
I had a few hits at the drag strip decades ago from a guy I didn't know. It must have been laced with something. I was fu**ed up.

I had a few hits at the drag strip decades ago from a guy I didn't know. It must have been laced with something. I was fu**ed up.
If you are not use to it it will tend to do that to yeah , PSP was in one many years ago 40 , and it was a crazy high like acid :lol:

-
Back