Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I could use a dew right about now.

Tangy sting of the back of the throat at first, and then pure refreshment after.

Yea, diet dew is my favorite but I haven't had one in a long time, per doctor lecture :realcrazy:
I am getting that with my whisky. First a taste of vanilla then a hint of corn and then a little sting on the backside. It finishes with a oak flavored tingle on my tongue for a after taste.

I should find my old "this gal can use a dew" pic and change my avatar.

The scamp grille is not that exciting anymore lol

I should find my old "this gal can use a dew" pic and change my avatar.

The scamp grille is not that exciting anymore lol
I had my Swinger image that Dave did for me, the cartoon one, up for a long time. One of the members is now using it as his avatar. I call bull **** but I didn't call him out on it.

Well men, got the front and sides on my Carlisle flyer, and 150FT of new fence stained...All in All a good day:thumbsup:

20180612_185035.jpg

20180612_185100.jpg

20180612_185116.jpg

20180612_185255.jpg

I had my Swinger image that Dave did for me, the cartoon one, up for a long time. One of the members is now using it as his avatar. I call bull **** but I didn't call him out on it.
You just gave me the idea to dig up the cartoon image mr. Dave did for me with the polara.

Another member also uses the same polara cartoon but a different color. I don't mind that because he is my polara buddy because there are not many 66 Polaras around

Set up the new washer & dryer for the woman who lives in my house. Not a single hitch. First time ever that everything was straightforward and no surprises..

Whiskey tastes good

Set up the new washer & dryer for the woman who lives in my house. Not a single hitch. First time ever that everything was straightforward and no surprises..

Whiskey tastes good

Missed deadliest catch.
Had to watch the chefs tonight.
Wifie insisted. Then she takes off and does housework.

Here ya go Mike. The image was pretty good to begin with, I just adjusted some colors and tones.

219EEFD2-E2B6-4BE0-930A-681684FE5B75.jpeg

Life is supposed to be fun. If you can’t laugh heartily at least once a day or get a big ole grin on your face...you are doing it wrong!
It didn't take long to get a "like" from Rick.

My CEO is down is Australia trying to build enthusiasm for our latest clinical results. He is doing a fine job...the stock had already sank 20% and his efforts down there have made it drop another 7%.

Dumbass. I told him what would happen when he released the incomplete results and then again when he thought he could explain it to the market...but he thinks he is smarter that I am with my 30 years of experience.

Hmmm...how did that work out for you genius? :BangHead:

-
Back