Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Chris, something seems to be missing from this image...:poke:

CC151413-C511-44F2-A27A-9701BEBB2633.jpeg

Somehow it will be the workers fault that you got the wrong parts
Oh yeah
Wait, how do you hyper extend your knee sitting behind a desk? What did you slip on the way to the break room for donuts?:poke:
No, it was after work. Was climbing down the ladder in the barn at our farm and slipped& twisted the knee
Hey Chris, something seems to be missing from this image...:poke:

View attachment 1715186831
yeah I didn't get a chance to get over to pull it out, 3.5 hrs at the Urgent care kind of side tracked it! But that looks great!

Oh yeah

No, it was after work. Was climbing down the ladder in the barn at our farm and slipped& twisted the knee
yeah I didn't get a chance to get over to pull it out, 3.5 hrs at the Urgent care kind of side tracked it! But that looks great!
Well, the image is parked now. Can’t do more until you get me the pics. Try to get it lighted from the top right like the plane image if possible. (Shadows on the left)

Well, the image is parked now. Can’t do more until you get me the pics. Try to get it lighted from the top right like the plane image if possible. (Shadows on the left)
I'll try. I'm not sure how exactly to do the light thing. I'll do my best though

I'll try. I'm not sure how exactly to do the light thing. I'll do my best though
Just look at which way the light comes from. It should be coming from the right with the shadows on the left. Right side bright, left side shadowed. I can fix a lot in processing but getting the light from the correct side helps a lot.

Just look at which way the light comes from. It should be coming from the right with the shadows on the left. Right side bright, left side shadowed. I can fix a lot in processing but getting the light from the correct side helps a lot.
Makes sense. I'll give it a shot

Petite blonde. 46 years old. I knew her 25 years ago. She's even prettier now than she was then. And she was smoking hawt then. Nice when the past returns.... sometimes!

so which is it - twisted or hyper extended? And why do we need the fancy terminology anyway, when "I f__ked up my knee" covers all the variables?
Twisted is the action
Hyper-extension is the diagnosis

I could use a dew right about now.

Tangy sting of the back of the throat at first, and then pure refreshment after.

Yea, diet dew is my favorite but I haven't had one in a long time, per doctor lecture :realcrazy:

Well men, got the front and sides on my Carlisle flyer, and 150FT of new fence stained...All in All a good day:thumbsup:

I could use a dew right about now.

Tangy sting of the back of the throat at first, and then pure refreshment after.

Yea, diet dew is my favorite but I haven't had one in a long time, per doctor lecture :realcrazy:
I all but quit soft drinks. Was a 2 Litre pepsi /day for many years. Maybe 2 canned drinks a month average now.

-
Back