Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I keep looking at my cars, and as far as buying parts- i’m outta money. So i will try to start burning up the parts/materials and keep earning more money to-buy more parts.
Just about got my non car to-do list done so there will be quality car time...

I keep looking at my cars, and as far as buying parts- i’m outta money. So i will try to start burning up the parts/materials and keep earning more money to-buy more parts.
Just about got my non car to-do list done so there will be quality car time...
I have not intended to buy parts this year but then I find stuff I can't pass up, like an e body 4 speed for cheap ......

That is making its way into a car ...... someday

Hope you plan to have a fishing pole in your hand too!
I sure do. Most camping trips we go with my sister and BIL. They just bought a boat this year and we will be spending quite a bit of time out on the water.. Hoping to do some fishing, tubing, cruising and when all that is done tossing some beers back.

Im hoping my daughter can find a sitter for her dog, she loves to fish also and I will be bummed if she cant come with.

I also get my tires mounted tomorrow. I picked up a matching set of fronts also, so I waited to have it all done at one time. Im excited for that as well.

I sure do. Most camping trips we go with my sister and BIL. They just bought a boat this year and we will be spending quite a bit of time out on the water.. Hoping to do some fishing, tubing, cruising and when all that is done tossing some beers back.

Im hoping my daughter can find a sitter for her dog, she loves to fish also and I will be bummed if she cant come with.
Which one of the 10,000 lakes are you going to?

Evening all.

Back from the urgent care, looks like I'll be back in a knee brace for a couple weeks, hyper-extended my knee again. Same one that has had 3 hyper-extensions and two tears.

How's everyone else's day go?

Evening all.

Back from the urgent care, looks like I'll be back in a knee brace for a couple weeks, hyper-extended my knee again. Same one that has had 3 hyper-extensions and two tears.

How's everyone else's day go?
Ouch! I hope that it heals well. My day wasnt that bad, typical work day.

We got a lot of lakes...
F84AD0B0-41A6-4E81-A003-849D57C7E3CF.png

-
Back