Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Worked today. Home now. Just had a couple tacos. Sippin a Dragon's Milk...
New-Holland-Dragons-Milk-Bourbon-Barrel-Stout-4pk-BeerPulse-575x545.jpg

It’s not a nice night here. 64* with steady rain and winds 16-34 mph. Feels like Fall.

78 degrees, light breeze, was not bad 15 feet off the ground.
Its all done, now bracing building against windload is next.
Was a great day!
My silly idea fir a pair of manlifts for less than 800 was an awesome investment.

You ain't lying Dave. It's been ten years or more since we'd had it . Wife wanted sea food and it's the only place within a quick drive. Worst decision ever. Over priced microwaved crap. Never again.
Go to Long John Silvers once. After that you will think Red Lobster is something special. :rofl:

Rain is coming down heavy now. Had over an inch in the last hour. Temp is holding as are the winds. Not a good night to be outside.

I'd take long John's over red lobster right now
I liked LJS years ago. Last time I had it was totally gross. Grease soaked , more batter than fish. Just Yuck.
Not recent, but have been to Red Lobster several times and the local one here has always been OK. Nothing super special, but clean place, decent food...

We don't have long John silver anymore, but we have a Captain Ds about a half hour away.

Now the nearest long John silver is like an hour and 15 minutes away. I usually stop at long John silver when I go shopping

I don't like red lobster because I like more of the fast pay eat and get lost places like captain Ds and LJS.

when you have to tip the waiter, you have to invest more time there and I like to get moving right away

I don't like red lobster because I like more of the fast pay eat and get lost places like captain Ds and LJS.

when you have to tip the waiter, you have to invest more time there and I like to get moving right away
I try to treat food as fuel and not a social event. Usually 20 of my 21 meals each week are home cooked. I do enjoy a nasty cheeseburger from time to time tho! LJS maybe happens once in a year.

Red Lobster is to real seafood what the McDonald’s filet-o-fish sandwich is to actual fish.

Sure, it kinda tastes like what it claims to be...sorta.

We don't have Captain D's. LJS is only fast seafood I know of other than the chain 'fish sandwich' offerings. Which at this point I would prefer to what I had last at Long Johns.

Restaurant food. Good,cheap,quick. If you are lucky, you get 2.
Theres a take out/outdoor restaurant not far from here,russian chef. Small simple menu. Been eating there for years. Exactly the same every time. Delicious,cheap and fast.
Consistant.and 100% on the money.
Not fast food,but fast food can learn from him.

Restaurant food. Good,cheap,quick. If you are lucky, you get 2.
Theres a take out/outdoor restaurant not far from here,russian chef. Small simple menu. Been eating there for years. Exactly the same every time. Delicious,cheap and fast.
Consistant.and 100% on the money.
Not fast food,but fast food can learn from him.
We have a local Mexican place like that. Little mom and pop deal. Some of the best food I've ever had

-
Back