Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh jeez, I hope not. If it takes an hour to get an inch, someone is coming up seriously short.
An inch of rain is usually quite a bit. It's rained all day here and the news guy says like an inch or less.

Rain is very seldom seen here so those days are few and precious.

An inch of rain is usually quite a bit. It's rained all day here and the news guy says like an inch or less.

Rain is very seldom seen here so those days are few and precious.
Well, we are supposed to get another 2-3” over the next few days and more coming after that...I expect we will we completely waterlogged by Friday.

Well, we are supposed to get another 2-3” over the next few days and more coming after that...I expect we will we completely waterlogged by Friday.
It rained here in the desert today, I can't even believe it.

I like the smell of rain

It nice..at first. Then after a week of it, you want to smell the sunshine days.

Nothing in excess is pleasant after a while.
I doubt it will rain more than a week here. The whole time I lived here, it seems like we have been in a 20 year drought. Or maybe that is just desert life.

I am going to be in trouble if the rain keeps up, I know my windshield wipers are white crusty, hardened rubber. Haven't needed them in awhile

The other A Body at the car show today :D Note the fenderwell headers, they're attached to a 440 and behind that is a 4 speed. :steering:Lots of blown hot rods today. From Pinto 2.Os to Hemis, including numerous Flatheads.

Good morning all. Ray told me about the cars n coffee group, so here I am with coffee in hand. I've been a member for a few years but a little internet not savvy.

protest-signs15.jpg

-
Back