Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Magster65 asked for another car image. This time he wanted something sort of rat fink style but a lot more subtle than that. I came up with this...

C93C858E-88F9-4E11-996E-5CC9FAFD5C75.jpeg

In case you were wondering how images like that begin to take life...they began with this photograph...

2057CBCF-1CBC-4F8F-A31E-4F7C2AE538F4.jpeg

I’m still fighting this stupid sinus bug. I was in a complete fog all day. Earlier in the day, I did this image which shows how warped my brain was.

3D7C04CE-DCEF-44F2-8CF1-1EDFF9D1EE82.jpeg

I recall now why I stopped bar hopping. Too much dang smoke is killing my lungs. Food is great though

I agree and say "why" why would you put time and money into that??
To each his own....I guess.
I certainly wouldn’t...especially not to make some sort of road kill vehicle. I just don’t get the point.

Especially when you can buy a 440 powered coupe pretty much done for $15k...

Cars On Line.com | Classic Cars For Sale

Last edited:
A question for the group.
A couple weeks ago I asked about the 67 recall steering wheel.
Toolmanmike provided some information about it. Not s much a recall but a change by Chrysler.
Since then I talked to another knowledgeable person.
He said it was a steering wheel provided at the dealer and people could actually change the wheel and other options at the dealership.
Said radios, tires, wheel covers, steering wheels were often changed at delivery at the customers request.
Funny I've asked MOPAR people about the wheel and they don't seem to know what I was talking about.
I was told this wheel was basically used in 67 ONLY for the Barracuda and GTX.
Anyone else know about it?? Is it really that rare??
Anyone remember them??

IMG_1817.JPG

-
Back