Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I say keep your beast a beast. If you want a daily to 'modernize', one can be found cheaply.
And the 5.7 would be a downgrade in HP and torque from what I have now. BUT a more modern Transmission might be in order...

so my instructor for one of my MBA classes just emailed us this:

"New York lawmakers have approved a bill that would give employees in the Empire State three months paid bereavement leave to mourn the loss of a loved one, how do you think this will affect businesses, good idea or bad idea?"

My first thought is who the hell comes up with these "laws"
Here is one I love..Crap cant locate it. Basically says "employees who are pregnant" get preferred treatment. HTF is this not prejudicial against non pregnant employees, like MEN!!!! Like longer breaks, shorter work hours, which the non pregnant bunch, again, MEN have to pick up the slack. I call total :bs_flag:

My '69? A 727 with 3500 stall and a manual reverse pattern valve body.
then you would just need the 08 and older ECMs. theres a spacer plate sold by mancini for 125 to set the trans back 1/4 inch or so for the extended flexplate but otherwise, its a dead straight bolt up. Depending on how much you can source a running motor for, you could do it cheap enough that I bet selling that 500 hp monster would offset 90% of the cost.

-
Back