Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pressure washed the engine compartment on the Cuda. Everything except the rubber is factory. how the hell can I prove or dis prove this thing has 6 k on it. There are signs saying yes but then the re paint is a mystery. Had Chuck (the body guy) come look at it and he is scratching his head. The rot makes sense used and put away never washed.
I would think the rearend would tell the story :thumbsup:

Also can I use the front floor pan from a valiant? Cant seem to find one for a cuda.
Yes same

Good morning Mom's and everyone , cool morning here on the hill, only 10 percent chance of rain today ! Oh Yea :thumbsup::thumbsup:

If she's got a saggy rear end she has a lot of miles on her. Hey, I had a girlfriend like that once! :lol:
:rofl: I would bull the cover off and look ant the rear grease and see how much metal shavings if any, and I would think with only 6 grand the grease will look very good no matter how old it is... and we all know if it has a bunch of miles the gears and bearing caps will be black smoked stained

Planed on doing that and change the fluid. I have to get the undercoat off the bottom actually flaking off and clean meatal under it so far and no "dirt" buildup on it either. The cover also has a blue paint mark on it.

We got a nice cool down today! Low 60’s right now and looking to see mid 80’s this afternoon. I’m liking this!
About the same here Moms :thumbsup:

Planed on doing that and change the fluid. I have to get the undercoat off the bottom actually flaking off and clean meatal under it so far and no "dirt" buildup on it either. The cover also has a blue paint mark on it.
How clean is the outer casing of the trans Hops, around the shifting cables and presure valve ?

Clean a bit of dirt not the usual buildup. Good call on that
One more thing Hopes, pull the rear wheels off and see how clean the seal area is on the backing plates , if it just has 6 grand on them it all will look like new.. jmo

The more I am thinking about this screw it treat it like a 6K car and be done with it. Prob going to have to buy Stan out!:rofl: So much for a quick flip!

So you have a Flakey Cuda ????

Good morning, nice surprise for a special lady, my Mom just emailed me to say she got a Happy Birthday wish from FABO and she got "an unexpected shot of happiness" from it. As you may know she is adjusting to a new life, the memorial for my step-dad is this Saturday. My sister got there yesterday, they are going out to lunch and to shop for a new TV! I don't think other car websites gave a special lady a surprise like FABO did today!

Pressure washed the engine compartment on the Cuda. Everything except the rubber is factory. how the hell can I prove or dis prove this thing has 6 k on it. There are signs saying yes but then the re paint is a mystery. Had Chuck (the body guy) come look at it and he is scratching his head. The rot makes sense used and put away never washed.
I've seen people repaint brand new cars..

-
Back