Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I did something crazy today.

Now before anyone says you don't need another project, it's not mine and I didn't pay for it, merely agreed to haul it. A nice older gentleman was wanting to give this car away, to someone worthy. I have a friend who got pretty tore up in Iraq, twice. Talked to the gentleman and he's giving this old Dodge to my buddy. Surprised my buddy with the news, getting it Saturday. Buddy is thrilled. Decided I'd donate one of my many engines and transmissions to it as well.

Pretty neat old dodge

View attachment 1715225488
How about a rat rod? This one has a 360 Dakota drivetrain and a 4 link 8 3/4. He used the Dakota dash too.

33727697_1967925859887340_1516321023983616000_n.jpg

Last edited:

Now before anyone says you don't need another project, it's not mine and I didn't pay for it, merely agreed to haul it. A nice older gentleman was wanting to give this car away, to someone worthy. I have a friend who got pretty tore up in Iraq, twice. Talked to the gentleman and he's giving this old Dodge to my buddy. Surprised my buddy with the news, getting it Saturday. Buddy is thrilled. Decided I'd donate one of my many engines and transmissions to it as well.

Pretty neat old dodge

No one should tell you if you need another project or not.

If anyone here has a car problem..... it's this gal, so don't listen to them, listen to the voices in your head and get more cars

Pretty neat old dodge

I would have kept that and pushed the polara in the river:poke: :lol:

Now that the car is here and I can sit in it, and on it and hug it and kiss each panel. ..... wait what!

Anyways, now that I see it in person, I am really tempted to put a slant six back in it.

It was a slant six car originally. How cool is that

That's cool. Another idea is a high and mighty clone.
Fun but they drive and ride like poop. The one I posted has a 360 Magnum Dakota drivetrain and a 4 link 8 3/4. When the check engine light comes on he plugs in the scan tool and replaces the sensor! The B5 Blue one is a slant 6 with a 833 o/d trans with a 4:10 8 3/4 rear. It gets 27.5 mpg highway!

So, I finally figured out where I got the bug that was trying to kill me.

It seems that my daughter’s school is now inundated with it to the tune of 87 out of 342 students down with it. More than half of them showed up this week and the numbers are growing. Today, another 67 students presented to the school nurse and aren’t yet part of the official total.

I got sick exactly 3 days after her first day back to school. 80% of her class is out with it now.

I hate the school germ factory. The two students who seem to have started it all were sent to school sick on the first day back by parents that didn’t take it seriously and just wanted to get on with their day.

I want to find them and punched them in the face.

So, I finally figured out where I got the bug that was trying to kill me.

It seems that my daughter’s school is now inundated with it to the tune of 87 out of 342 students down with it. More than half of them showed up this week and the numbers are growing. Today, another 67 students presented to the school nurse and aren’t yet part of the official total.

I got sick exactly 3 days after her first day back to school. 80% of her class is out with it now.

I hate the school germ factory. The two students who seem to have started it all were sent to school sick on the first day back by parents that didn’t take it seriously and just wanted to get on with their day.

I want to find them and punched them in the face.
I HATE stupid parents like that. They don't realize the risk they're putting onto others who are unaware.

Kid’s caravan rad crapped out.
Thanks to my “hoarding” i had a spare. 1 hour 20 minutes and its fixed.

The guy I bought my Belves from, had me come up to his place, since they are moving. Has some Mopar stuff, he doesnt want to haul to NC. A Body- 3) 73 Duster hoods, 3) Grilles...B Body- 69 Charger frt and rr bumpers, 73 RR frt bumper and facia. He has a complete 72 Charger 318 A/T for sale $2500, needs resto. Has a 72 440 Police engine, 69 340 Block and rotating assy, and 340 heads....

Does the Charger run????

Good morning, going to be a hot one today here on the hill, 105 feels like temp, we should be 83 to 85 degrees this time of year. Wrinkle paint worked great in the heat

000009.jpg

0000010.jpg

-
Back