Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes yesterday supposed to get a few days of sun here. Will do a junkyard run tomorrow for sure way overdue.

Memike like the crinkle. Need to get some myself, what did you use??

Memike like the crinkle. Need to get some myself, what did you use??
Used a high heat wrinkle paint I bought at ORilleys , easy, one coat every 5 minutes and lay the last coat (3rd) coat heavy , Works great

Used a high heat wrinkle paint I bought at ORilleys , easy, one coat every 5 minutes and lay the last coat (3rd) coat heavy , Works great
Great have one of those stores a few miles away. Use them guys all the time. Thanks!!

We have a Napa here absolutely sucks. They opened a AutoZone recently I have had good results with them so far. For me usually looking for old stock just buy mostly chemicals and newer parts from them.

We have a Napa here absolutely sucks. They opened a AutoZone recently I have had good results with them so far. For me usually looking for old stock just buy mostly chemicals and newer parts from them.
Oh they have a good return policy , and can order parts, when they open a new store they have good old tecks there, but after they train the younger ones they just don't have what it takes for looking up the simple things like a 305 GMC starter, .... lorty !!

Good morning guys. Heading to the airport in a few! Two of the nicest people are saying their vows on Saturday. Guests are encouraged to bring their cars and MN folks don't mess around when they have a party! We should all be happy for a great member Keith, 66340sedan, the lovely bride and big family he has now.

Good morning guys. Heading to the airport in a few! Two of the nicest people are saying their vows on Saturday. Guests are encouraged to bring their cars and MN folks don't mess around when they have a party! We should all be happy for a great member Keith, 66340sedan, the lovely bride and big family he has now.
I would love to be there for the TaDo's, she is a dandy lady Keith is snagging up, and I bet there will be a super time after the wedding :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I would love to be there for the TaDo's, she is a dandy lady Keith is snagging up, and I bet there will be a super time after the wedding :thumbsup::thumbsup:

We know they would dearly love that too, Mike. That was some surprise Kim arranged last spring for you all to meet. I'm keeping my ears open for a chance to meet you, too. Perhaps after Victoria has her shakedown cruise we'll have our chance and I can be a passenger. My Mom would want a pic of that.

Morning. Already time to get ready for work. :BangHead:
A little backreading and checked my mail.
Thats it, im off.
You all have an awesome day!

We know they would dearly love that too, Mike. That was some surprise Kim arranged last spring for you all to meet. I'm keeping my ears open for a chance to meet you, too. Perhaps after Victoria has her shakedown cruise we'll have our chance and I can be a passenger. My Mom would want a pic of that.
Yep, that was a great time, we sure got Keith :lol: It won't be long , sounds like a plan :thumbsup:

Early morning for me. The wife got up early and so did I. LOL I have a card ready to send off for Keith and Kim. I wish them the best. Both are great people and are a perfect match. Kim is a sweetheart.

Early morning for me. The wife got up early and so did I. LOL I have a card ready to send off for Keith and Kim. I wish them the best. Both are great people and are a perfect match. Kim is a sweetheart.
So true, go ahead and put my name on there Mike :elmer::lol:

Morning Gang...Having breakfast here,,, Ramen Beef Noodles with a burger in it...LOL... I'm watching my morning Local News here......And they are debating whether Burt and Ernie are Gay or not.....WTF ??????????? :wtf::wtf::BangHead::BangHead:

Yes yesterday supposed to get a few days of sun here. Will do a junkyard run tomorrow for sure way overdue.
I'd like to go, but after we get a few colder nights. You might want to put on some skeeter spray..

Good Morning Yokes
Good morning, going to be a hot one today here on the hill, 105 feels like temp, we should be 83 to 85 degrees this time of year. Wrinkle paint worked great in the heat
View attachment 1715225603
View attachment 1715225604
Hmmm... @Ddaddy

-
Back