Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Another young gal killed in Iowa a couple days ago. This time the gal was out on the golf course and got stabbed and thrown in the pond. The killer went to a friends house covered in blood for a shower. He said he felt like raping and killing a young girl. WTF is wrong with people now days?

Another young gal killed in Iowa a couple days ago. This time the gal was out on the golf course and got stabbed and thrown in the pond. The killer went to a friends house covered in blood for a shower. He said he felt like raping and killing a young girl. WTF is wrong with people now days?
you know. I've been wondering this too. I've a got a real good friend from high school, Air Force PJ, got out in 2010. He's one of those doomsday people that are massively preparing for like some giant end of the world thing. He sent me a series of videos once that the history(may have been discovery channel) did called Notradmus ending or something like that. I watched them out of boredom several years back. One of them talked about a massive political divide, murderers and mass killings sky rocketing in places they normally don't as being a clue to the end of days. Beginning to think David might not be as weird or crazy I as I once thought. Dude tried to get me to go halves with him on some 6000 dollar 50 year food supply a few years ago. But now, maybe he is on to something

So, axle seal job is a boomerang.
Guy got 1500 feet and a spark plug blew out.
I’m gonna have to throw it harder next time...:lol:

Lincoln mkx on hoist. P/s leak.
Steel tube running across rack rubbed through on an exhaust shield. I cant get tube loose:BangHead:

Snap on already cost me 230 today.

you know. I've been wondering this too. I've a got a real good friend from high school, Air Force PJ, got out in 2010. He's one of those doomsday people that are massively preparing for like some giant end of the world thing. He sent me a series of videos once that the history(may have been discovery channel) did called Notradmus ending or something like that. I watched them out of boredom several years back. One of them talked about a massive political divide, murderers and mass killings sky rocketing in places they normally don't as being a clue to the end of days. Beginning to think David might not be as weird or crazy I as I once thought. Dude tried to get me to go halves with him on some 6000 dollar 50 year food supply a few years ago. But now, maybe he is on to something
That could be said of any time in human history. Nothing has changed.

There are just more of us now in closer proximity and we instantly hear of this stuff through electronic communication. 150 years ago, you didn’t know what happened 50 miles away from you unless you read it in a newspaper days or weeks later.

That could be said of any time in human history. Nothing has changed.

There are just more of us now in closer proximity and we instantly hear of this stuff through electronic communication. 150 years ago, you didn’t know what happened 50 miles away from you unless you read it in a newspaper days or weeks later.
I agree. We now live in a world of pretty much instant/live news cycle. The only thing I would say that seems to be WORST is the political divide. I've never seen nor found any president to be this hated by the opposing side and even some from within his own party. Not gonna debate the reasons, as I dont wanna get into a political discussion, but I've had a couple 80 year olds tell me this as well.

I agree. We now live in a world of pretty much instant/live news cycle. The only thing I would say that seems to be WORST is the political divide. I've never seen nor found any president to be this hated by the opposing side and even some from within his own party. Not gonna debate the reasons, as I dont wanna get into a political discussion, but I've had a couple 80 year olds tell me this as well.
The 'End of Days' IS coming.. it'll be here the day you die. Til then, don't sweat **** you can't change. Surf **** or something else fun..

From time to time I reach deep into the darkness that is my gray matter and pull out a gem. This is all that came out today.. I feel a bit cheated..
On a lighter note,
Let Ben use that lighter a while.
83031496-emoji-smoking-weed.jpg

Should get some of his best introspective ramblings. :rofl:

On a lighter note, what's for lunch?
I wonder how many violent crimes they are having in Denver since they opened up the hooch sales?

According to the Denver Post, from Feb 2016,

"Since 2012, the year when Colorado voters passed recreational marijuana legalization, the number of crimes in Denver has grown by about 44 percent, according to annual figures the city reported to the National Incident Based Reporting System." "Violent Crimes have seen a 2.2 percent decrease however, petty and property crimes have increased dramatically since the 2012 legalization."

It goes on to say that on a national level, violent crimes have dropped 3.5 percent over the same time frame and petty/property crimes have dropped 8.9 percent nationally.

According to the Denver Post, from Feb 2016,

"Since 2012, the year when Colorado voters passed recreational marijuana legalization, the number of crimes in Denver has grown by about 44 percent, according to annual figures the city reported to the National Incident Based Reporting System." "Violent Crimes have seen a 2.2 percent decrease however, petty and property crimes have increased dramatically since the 2012 legalization."

It goes on to say that on a national level, violent crimes have dropped 3.5 percent over the same time frame and petty/property crimes have dropped 8.9 percent nationally.
Interesting.

Stoned and violent NEVER went together in my past. Unless, of course, it was violence against a large meat lovers pizza!
Ahhh...but being drunk aided violence for me! That is why you do not see me drink much when we have been together (lift day etc.). And Hoppy won't let me smoke. Now to me...that is a true friend.

-
Back