Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Volvo Alternator is done..Only took 1:45 mins...Now making 13.7 at idle....Probably have to charge him for a new pump bottle of Fast Orange Hand Cleaner..

Pieces parts. Felpro timing cover gaskets come with the timing set. (on the back)
20180919_144059.jpg

According to the Denver Post, from Feb 2016,

"Since 2012, the year when Colorado voters passed recreational marijuana legalization, the number of crimes in Denver has grown by about 44 percent, according to annual figures the city reported to the National Incident Based Reporting System." "Violent Crimes have seen a 2.2 percent decrease however, petty and property crimes have increased dramatically since the 2012 legalization."

It goes on to say that on a national level, violent crimes have dropped 3.5 percent over the same time frame and petty/property crimes have dropped 8.9 percent nationally.
BS . Get a job in law enforcement or the criminal justice system and you too would call BS.

that only proves how much big money is behind marijuana lobbying and campaigning. We all know what big money does to the media.

It's all devil induced garbage. Any one who thinks being stoned and sitting around talking like a dumbass is cool is also a discredit to opposable thumbs.

Hey saw 67-69 Barracuda jacks, same condition, $400.
I guess if someone was trying to put a 100 point car together???? But really $400, not me.

I have seen B and E body jacks go for that much. I wouldn't pay that much myself. A jack is one of the last items you need to restore a car. My buddy puts together pieces just by buying individual pieces at swap meets. A blast and some paint and he sells them for hundreds with $50 or so invested.

BS . Get a job in law enforcement or the criminal justice system and you too would call BS.

that only proves how much big money is behind marijuana lobbying and campaigning. We all know what big money does to the media.

It's all devil induced garbage. Any one who thinks being stoned and sitting around talking like a dumbass is cool is also a discredit to opposable thumbs.
which part is BS?

I have seen B and E body jacks go for that much. I wouldn't pay that much myself. A jack is one of the last items you need to restore a car. My buddy puts together pieces just by buying individual pieces at swap meets. A blast and some paint and he sells them for hundreds with $50 or so invested.
really?! wow?!

What’s that smell?
Smells like a skunk fart.
Someone smokin weed in here??

That last truck i worked on,had some kinda smell,stronger than the old gear oil...

Violent crimes dropping as a result of marijuana.

If violent crime drops there are other factors and the violent crime to marijuana relation is spurious.
oh i agree. and 2.2% when the national average is 3.5 % drop, pretty much rules pot as not a factor at all.

Nothing in those data indicates a causal relationship with legalized marijuana. Insufficient information to do any sort of causal analysis.

Its true police departments have been known to mis-report crimes from a felony to a misdemeanor in order to keep their stats respectable.

Nothing in those data indicates a causal relationship with legalized marijuana. Insufficient information to do any sort of causal analysis.
kind of my thoughts as well.

From my deer hunting days in Los Padres National Forest, we knew that if you stumbled upon PVC pipe or that black flex water pipe, somewhere nearby was a Pot installation. Somewhere around that Pot farm were numerous armed fellows with questionable motives. It was time to change course and watch out for the Pot farmers and not the trophy :lol: buck you were hoping for.

-
Back