Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I can also get big wall vinyl banners done for around $30 each and maybe get twice that pretty easily.

I have been seriously thinking about it. I have been researching prices for printing and getting mats for artwork to sell plus doing a bunch of t-shirts.

I figure I can do both t-shirts and printed art work for around $8-10 and sell them for $20. Probably make a few grand at a show.
I can't guess what you'll make at a show but I bet you'll make more than what you've previously charged... :lol:

I am thinking guys cars on the spot, sent it to vista print to drop ship. Carlisle is funny. Sometimes the things you think will sell don't but have in the past. Learned that the hard way last year.

I am thinking guys cars on the spot, sent it to vista print to drop ship. Carlisle is funny. Sometimes the things you think will sell don't but have in the past. Learned that the hard way last year.
That's a pretty good idea. That or Walgreens photo. That's who I had print one that dave did for me. 10 minute later, ready for pick up in canvas

Made me chuckle.
coyoteb.png

And no boxes of inventory either just a few samples. I can see Dave has his computer on a artist easel!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTp8a8dukPEYUMqO3aDZwLtkv37AnkbKqxFS7u63z2UMBQIlNTE.png

Prob easy to do not sure what you need in the way of tools. Wifi is a PIA there need a hotspot for it.

It’s that time of year when you start finding big spiders in the house hiding in the shadows...

B458268F-F613-483B-B091-92C310CE8D23.jpeg

That's a pretty good idea. That or Walgreens photo. That's who I had print one that dave did for me. 10 minute later, ready for pick up in canvas
And since Chris will be at Carlisle, He can run back and forth to Walgreens. Like one hour turn-a-round....:thumbsup:
if he doesn't get lost.:lol:

Oh come on why you got to be that way it will just be the anniversary of last years annual training!

It is Tarantula migration season here. Since I retired from working in the boonies, I hadn't even thought of it. It's noisy and it's like driving on grease :eek:.

You cant even find parking in a hour! Tell you what I am going Wed again this year set up was so much easier. Just looked a few ago the spot sales are not open yet, trying to get one next to me if possible. Want a tent this year for sure.

You cant even find parking in a hour! Tell you what I am going Wed again this year set up was so much easier. Just looked a few ago the spot sales are not open yet, trying to get one next to me if possible. Want a tent this year for sure.
If I go, I'll be getting a spot for all 4 days too. I'll bring a pop up camper haha

Have to have parts for sale also. I gave Tim all my crap last year and actually sold some of it!

we doing a box pool again this year when he pulls out? That was a good boost last year for me!:rofl:

Have to have parts for sale also. I gave Tim all my crap last year and actually sold some of it!
Oh I'll have parts. I'm thinking since a 340 is worth 9000 complete, a 440 should pull 17000 easy

we doing a box pool again this year when he pulls out? That was a good boost last year for me!:rofl:
How much did you win? Last year wasn't entirely on me. Hell I didn't cancel the reservation until my orders were cut a week before...

-
Back