Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Maybe if I win that big 1 billion lotto tonight hahaha

@halifaxhops , I knew I could count on you. LOL

Capture.JPG

Just finished reworking this image. It was one of the first ones I did using Photoshop about 7 years ago.

F3277B94-702D-4B97-B7B2-EE55C9CC6B93.jpeg

Computer keeps locking up on the pages. Just got back from a full day of UBER. Shot to hell and have to drive a fair distance tomorrow also. Prob start real early!

Computer keeps locking up on the pages. Just got back from a full day of UBER. Shot to hell and have to drive a fair distance tomorrow also. Prob start real early!
Making some money doing the Uber thing? Do you have to drive a newer car?

Oh and she tells me today she wants another car while sitting in going home from work traffic!. Really had to keep it in check......

Lately, I have been spending a lot of time pouring through my image files to rework old ones now that my skills are much sharper than when I first created them.

Like this one..

B7D4D89F-6759-4D0E-BF5A-A5180C134A9E.jpeg

Dave you can make a killing doing that at Carlisle.
I have been seriously thinking about it. I have been researching prices for printing and getting mats for artwork to sell plus doing a bunch of t-shirts.

I figure I can do both t-shirts and printed art work for around $8-10 and sell them for $20. Probably make a few grand at a show.

Oh and she tells me today she wants another car while sitting in going home from work traffic!. Really had to keep it in check......
I can relate. Mine wants a brand new 50,000 dollar SUV but then wants me to sell this or that so we can build the house sooner. Like :wtf:

-
Back