Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I would certainly give some away, but I'd have to build/buy one hell of a garage and spend my days car shopping. LOL

That much money would change your life for the worse.
It would change for sure. Probably hire a money manager to keep me out of trouble. Make some generous donations. Major investment. Yada yada yada. But you can bet I would give myself a generous allowance and have a hell of a lot of fun!

With money like that, there is a lot of stuff I would want to learn. Many years in school. I took a metal shaping weekend class a few years ago. Got to work with Jimmy Shine from SoCal Speed Shop. I would like to take the full 2 year course at AAMS in Green Bay. AAMS : Academy for the Art of Metal Shaping Master Coach Builder when finished. They are building car bodies from scratch as class projects..

It would change for sure. Probably hire a money manager to keep me out of trouble. Make some generous donations. Major investment. Yada yada yada. But you can bet I would give myself a generous allowance and have a hell of a lot of fun!
The sad thing is that you would have to move away and be anonymous. Soon as the word got out there would be a line up at your door with hands out.

That much money....I'd need help spending it :thumbsup:
I'm sure I could find a few friends that could help......

New glass will say PGW from them...

A36D4366-909F-4161-9B69-9AB22D9F21FE.jpeg

Don't know if you can get it with the original 'PPG' on it to be correct for restoration. This is on all my original side glass

C2A4FE06-683C-4B9E-8B6E-5F86CC593ECE.jpeg

Classic Industries has Restorers Choice brand with the correct stamps but I don't see anything for 70 and older cars. OOps, next page!

That much money....I'd need help spending it :thumbsup:
I'm sure I could find a few friends that could help......
I'd buy a barrel of Bourbon.. And invite you guys over to make 'plans'.

Maybe buy everybody a Harley, ship them to Spain, we all fly over and do a 3 month bike tour of Europe.. And maybe have a drink or two..

I'd buy a barrel of Bourbon.. And invite you guys over to make 'plans'.

Maybe buy everybody a Harley, ship them to Spain, we all fly over and do a 3 month bike tour of Europe.. And maybe have a drink or two..
I'm in! Thanks Ben! There's a group here that bought a barrel of Cedar Ridge. I didn't get in on that one. (Damn)

-
Back