Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We had thunderstorms most of the night. Wish I could get some of your warmer weather.

thumbnail_masturbation-memes-that-really-hit-the-spot-35-photos-259.jpg
clown.jpg

I agree guess they are sleeping in. Going to be 50 here today. Neighbor's been wanting to work on the Barracuda. Think I'll have him come down this afternoon and start putting things back together. Several little things to do.

So you have the rea end out?? Did you guys get all the welding done??

Not all still have the trunk well I have to do. Took the rear out to clean all the area, remove the springs and prob have them re arched it sits low that's why there were air shocks on it. Also do all the bushings, scrape, wire brush and paint the whole underside in the rear with POR 15.. Tank will be dropped today, just wanted it running to check some meters and run some of the gas also. Has 1/4 tank now.. Cant do dwell on the pop.

Man it is slow here today. Yall have to much fun last night?
Had a few cold ones with my brother that popped in all the sudden, so I stopped what I was doing and talked to him about a few things he needs top think about with winter coming.

I agree guess they are sleeping in. Going to be 50 here today. Neighbor's been wanting to work on the Barracuda. Think I'll have him come down this afternoon and start putting things back together. Several little things to do.
Looks like mostly sunny and 72 here today :thumbsup: :usflag:

Good morning folks. Slept in a bit myself this morning. Gotta grab a cup and route a wire or two before the wife wakes up.

What's Mark up to so early this morning? Quarter to 6 your time?

Hey just think only SIX months and we'll be sitting at MOPARS in the Park :thumbsup:
Geezz that seems like a long ways away, but at our age time passes quickly...LOL!!

-
Back