Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My dad called me one day with a similar story about getting launched over the handlebars.

“Hey, I bought a Suzuki ATV for the kids, (my younger step siblings and some of his grandkids), it’s a little bigger than the one you’ve got, but it’s hard to start.”

“Did you try jump starting it? Maybe the battery is junk?”

“It doesn’t have a battery, or a pull starter either. Just a kick starter and it threw me off the bike when I kicked it.”

“I’m on my way, don’t let any kids near that thing!”

I pull in at his house and he’s got a damn Quadzilla 500 sitting in the yard. “I’ll give you my Suzuki, just rebuilt the engine, for that! That’s not safe for the kids to ride!”

I ended up trading him my LT185 for the Quadzilla.

My son just picked up a nice quad yesterday... Maybe he can post some pictures of it...

@ValiantK360

I would think so, moving northeast, still warm here, a/c has been on for 12 hours, had all the windows open yesterday. Friggen 70 degrees yesterday

Perfect temp to be outside, I found my crank and water pump pulleys for my 360 I took off 6 years ago :thumbsup:

Yup, thought they would be 290's The oil in there was as thick as grease! Had to use a putty knife to get it all out!

Good morning Z Man, The weather service just took us off the tornado watch, I need to see some radar

-
Back