Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Keith I did not hear you ***** with the venison here!
Just stopped back for a few minutes.

Mom's in x ray and ct scan. She looks like she was in a bar fight. Lol

Hope shes ok,
This ' elder care ' stuff is hell. Between her dad and mine.... FIL continues to improve, but expected to remain in ICU for some time. MY dad, who is 85, had cataracts removed a couple months ago, got infected and lost sight in one eye. Now he has trouble swallowing along with numerous other issues. He' a few hours away from us. Im picking my daughter up from college tomorrow and stopping by his place on the way back. Would be nice if we lived closer. My sister is there, and helps some, but... ( if you dont have anything good to say STFU, LOL).

Keith I did not hear you ***** with the venison here!
Just stopped back for a few minutes.

I just said 'all kind of critters...' Never said it was a BAD thing. It's all in the seasoning.. LOL

I support PETA

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

I just said 'all kind critters...' Never said it was a BAD thing. It's all in the seasoning.. LOL

I support PETA

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Yep, you got to catch them while they are in season... :D

You sure are, and welcome to the madness :glasses7: Good day from Arkansas sir :glasses7: how is sunny California today ?

Its pouring rain! In San Diego! Bummer! No work on my Dart today! Have to go outside to shop. TV day:burnout:MT

I have lived here over 30 years and last night was the HARDEST rain I have ever seen here, Waterfall off the roof of the house!

I got lucky and was able to mow some of the hill again today, rain stayed away,but not for long.
Sunny California :glasses7: well I hope the dirt handles it or those big concrete ditches you all have out there . Everyone have a great day :glasses7: TGIF :cheers:

We started wet and cold, now the sun is trying to break out of the clouds and it's warm and humid... Up to 69° F already...

Well, the youngest son just finished HIS LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL!!! WooHoo!!!

I'm gonna take him to Pizza Hut for buffet lunch if they still have it..

Well, the youngest son just finished HIS LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL!!! WooHoo!!!

I'm gonna take him to Pizza Hut for buffet lunch if they still have it..

Now you have to pay for college! WooHoo!!!:burnout:MT

What are we? Chopped liver??? :violent1:

Just stop in for DNA and ignore the rest of us.... :wack:

That's ok, sounds like you have a mission on your mind... :???:

Good morning and good day, Rani.... :D

no way ....the problem is that these PA guys are 2 hours ahead of me so by the time I am coming online for the morning its usually 5:30 -6 here so its 7:30-8 in PA and by then Mr. DNA is already leaving. :protest:

-
Back