Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I agree there Mitch. I am getting away from doing too much riding anymore but I just can't seem to give it up.

I've already had my share of drops and what nots. Legs are mangled. No more. Give me 4 wheels and High Horsepower !

No I just commented on Straightlinespeeds new job. I didn't know he worked in Corrections. I don't know him but am happy for him.

I wish I could change jobs but it would be hard after being dug in so deep here with the benefits and the fact that I am getting old.
Oop's #-o I am showing my age #-o

I'm listening to the police radio scanner on line. They are talking about the parade for the Blackhawks and who is allowed. They are only allowing a Camaro and double decker busses, and busses...

Scroll down to the Chicago feed with the most listeners:

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/606

No I just commented on Straightlinespeeds new job. I didn't know he worked in Corrections. I don't know him but am happy for him.

I wish I could change jobs but it would be hard after being dug in so deep here with the benefits and the fact that I am getting old.

Yep, been in corrections for 15 years and I've been a boiler operator the whole time. Its going to be hard to leave, but at the same time a huge relief! We can retire at the age of 55 here, which for me is another 15 years. I would still have to find something to do for a job, because I would be bored. So I might as well stay in the state but move to another, less stressful job. Im nervous about the move yet excited!

What is it that you do for corrections?

I'm listening to the police radio scanner on line. They are talking about the parade for the Blackhawks and who is allowed. They are only allowing a Camaro and double decker busses, and busses...

Scroll down to the Chicago feed with the most listeners:

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/606

Thanks for the link Karl. I need to check that out and figure out how the site works.

Thanks for the link Karl. I need to check that out and figure out how the site works.

Go to the feeds tab, then pick your state of interest, and then you can scroll down the list after that to find your local areas if they are on there...

I heard some interesting stuff last night:

Guy got shot in the back.

A few "domestic disturbances" - always drinking and drugs involved.

Too much noise from neighbors. - Drinking involved.

Domestic involving pulling a knife.

Some moving violations.

On the main Chicago feed, you can hear them talking about the Blackhawks parade for later. What cars/busses are allowed, and what is not...

It's cool to hear what's going on... :D

Go to this link, at the bottom left, pick your state and "retrieve".

Then scroll down and look for the one that interests you. They give a column on how many people are currently listening to that feed. I like to pick the popular/main ones, so you can get some more "action"...

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/

Go to this link, at the bottom left, pick your state and "retrieve".

Then scroll down and look for the one that interests you. They give a column on how many people are currently listening to that feed. I like to pick the popular/main ones, so you can get some more "action"...

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/
Thanks Karl. I see they have a mobile app too.

Tropical storm Bill is dumping rain here. Have canoe but chained it to tree so it would not get borrowed. It is now under water in the creek/lake.:violent1:

Have great day CudaDust !! Just missed yooose Guys. Now I gotta go also !

These people get so caught up in going to the Blackhawks parade, they are passing out from heat exhaustion.... Hydrate people.... It's humid out there...

Here is from the online radio scanner:

Additional ALS Fire Companies & resources called for due to many Blackhawk fans needing EMS services for heat emergencies, at the Blackhawk Parade downtown!

-
Back