Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Forgot!! Great work on the mounts!!!! My mig welder and big air compressor where the best investments made.

Forgot!! Great work on the mounts!!!! My mig welder and big air compressor where the best investments made.

Glass beadier! Ran it on the hoist today and two saw horses.:wack:, Beerening at its best! Hey Ron hold my beer will ya?

Hey Keith. I'm back. Just went and cleared out the checkbook paying bills. You ever have more month left at the end of your money?

Whats todays project? Looks like the rain and humdidity are going to give us a break after today. Maybe get that engine bay purdied up yet this week?
Time to drive to work. Catch ya later.

Nice work on the GTS there Bud. I wish I could get time to work on mine. I wanted to go to OC Md in October with it but I guess it won't happen

Did I say, I HATE bodywork?? I will be very glad when this coat of primer is sanded out. My painter guy said he will come over here and squirt it with sealer and paint for me, since I don't want to screw it up.

Hey TMM. I'm checking in and out while I'm cookin breakfast. Whats up today ?

Going to be a busy day. Dang, last night I was putting a Pertronix kit in my distributor. I dropped the condenser screw down inside and couldn't get it out without taking it apart. I broke the plastic bushing while tapping out the roll pin. I have a friend I will see today that has one on a old distributor. I'll have one made if that doesn't work. He works at a welding/machine shop so that shouldn't be an issue. What's for breakfast?

Well, Believe it or not Fried hot dogs stuffed with American cheese. Hash browns and eggs.
Probably eat some cantaloupe to offset all that cholesterol. HA HA

-
Back